FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What's the point of having 'find my phone' etc

396 posts
Thanks Meter: 163

By 2ISAB, Senior Member on 22nd December 2019, 03:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
what's the point of trying to locate your device after it's been stolen or left behind on a bus or a train ride, a park ...when all that has to happen is a stranger to pull out the SIM?...

There's some food for thought

I've just in encrypted my SD card for the very first time in having Android over these years.,.
6th January 2020, 03:12 AM |#2  
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 3,944

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ISAB

what's the point of trying to locate your device after it's been stolen or left behind on a bus or a train ride, a park ...when all that has to happen is a stranger to pull out the SIM?...

There's some food for thought

I've just in encrypted my SD card for the very first time in having Android over these years.,.

Well in my neighbor's case I set him up he loses his all the time. We where able to locate it out back in the woods in just a few minutes. Like 40 acres of woods. He had no ideas where or when through the day he lost it
9th January 2020, 01:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How about to find my phone if I misplace it? Also, most robbers aren't too bright to begin with, good chance they don't pull any Sim card, so maybe I find my phone at their secret robber hideout, then lay the smack down on them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)