Whatsapp GB update

Search This thread

AlexMuia

Oct 10, 2016
I have been trying to update my whatsapp GB 4.81 to 4.91 but the website is written in Arabic and Mozilla Firefox can't translate. Anyone who knows where I can get the apk without being redirected to other pages.
Please help.
Alex Muia

Απουσιολόγος

Feb 18, 2017
Athens
Nokia G10/G20
I have been trying to update my whatsapp GB 4.81 to 4.91 but the website is written in Arabic and Mozilla Firefox can't translate. Anyone who knows where I can get the apk without being redirected to other pages.
Please help.
Alex Muia
Hi there AlexMuia,
I have the ultimate (I think) solution for your problem. You should try out Apkmirror.com web site for searching apks. So, search into that page for Whatsapp and tell me if you finally updated it?.
Regards,
Apousiologos

Sent from my MLS IQ1855 using XDA Labs

Reactions: AlexMuia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please help.
    Alex Muia
    Hi there AlexMuia,
    I have the ultimate (I think) solution for your problem. You should try out Apkmirror.com web site for searching apks. So, search into that page for Whatsapp and tell me if you finally updated it?.
    Regards,
    Apousiologos

Sent from my MLS IQ1855 using XDA Labs