6th December 2018, 10:36 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern
Thanks Meter: 183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepu458

Definitely this is one of the awesome app i bought around for navigation and i really like the customization options it provides. Just couple of things i would like to request you if possible in regards to appearance of the gesture.
Will it be possible to provide some sort of border only option when Activation area is disabled or a like a small pill in the activation area. So it helps user to be visibly see the activation area.
And if that is not possible would it be ok to add some transparency for the colors under the activation area. So it looks nice if we have Activation area visible. As of now the colors are all static and it would be ok if we can set the color that matches the header. So it wont be that odd looking.
Hope u can understand the reason i am asking.

Glad that you like it.

I already have some ideas to improve the activation area appearance stay tuned.

You can set the opacity of the in the color picker dialog.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

6th December 2018, 11:29 PM |#42  
Flag VIJAYAWADA/FRANKFORT
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIanuu

Glad that you like it.

I already have some ideas to improve the activation area appearance stay tuned.

You can set the opacity of the in the color picker dialog.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

Thank u so much. I am really blind didn't see the second color screen. I am eagerly waiting for ur new ideas for appearance
15th January 2019, 08:57 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
I set a gesture to open the last app. It does the job, yet I notice than when using it, there's a brief transition through Recents before it changes to last app. It always does so, it's not random or occasional. Not a big deal, just asking whether something can be done for that (i. e. a smoother and direct transition).

Good work.
14th March 2019, 11:44 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Please help me dev.
I'm using both of your great works which is OnePlus gestures and pie control.
But now I'm having serious problem that can't use it even i toggled on both of them in accessibility and inside of the apps.
I have to boot up several times to use it.

Also found that I can not toggle the services in accessibility when pie control is toggle on.
It keep saying that another application denied the permission to turn it on.

I've tried to put it in the white list in data saver mode and PowerNap, Try to lock the process eternally, turn off the xposed frameworks but none of them was not the solutions for this.

I'm using galaxy s8+ with pie version, magisk rooted, EdXposed frameworks.

Any alternative ways to turn on the service with terminal emulater or other ways?
Thank you
8th August 2019, 08:49 PM |#45  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exactly what I needed!
Wow! I love this app! So much customizability and it works without any flaws... I have a OnePlus 6 but I'm running Resurrection Remix OS as I like the many options and the theme a bit better than the OxygenOS.... But on RROS there are not the gestures I knew from OxygenOS and I was considering trying out other ROMs or going back to OxygenOS as the navigation means a lot to me! Thank you for your great app! I hope you don't die soon because I need updates!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gesture navigation, iphone x, oneplus, swiping

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)