Running in root mode: Yes
* Did the slave actually turned on the hotspot on the slave: Yes
* On the master did you select the cars BT in the Wifi Launcher app?: Yes
* When the master connected to the car's BT did the Wifi launcher app started up?: Yes
* Did the master connected to the slaves hotspot?: Yes
* Did the AA icon appeared on the master at all (in the notification bar)?: No
Slave: Samsung Galaxy S4-I9505 (rooted with Lineage OS16)
Master: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (Not Rooted)
Car: Honda Civic X
I have been tinkering over the past few days but doesnt seem like slave and master is talking to each other apart from being connected via slave hotspot or master hotspot.
I have tried manually setting up the hotspot on slave and connecting master to the tether. Then connecting the usb cable onto my car unit. Nothing happens except that theres an message on my car unit saying the connected phone is not android auto compatible. Unsure if any same car users can share their advice.
Thanks in advance!
Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk