Finally back and manged to clear my email inbox as well (took me a bit).
About the beta testing as this is the hot subject at the moment, I saw quite a lot of interest and I also received some emails about this, before we do this I will like to clarify a few things, mainly on what we are looking for beta testers.
1) Only people with STOCK Android ROMS running Android 9 or 10 ( sorry as ROM's can cause issues we can't really try to support non-stock ROM them right now)
2) People who know how to get a bug report if it's needed and who are familiar with ADB commands (Linux savvy users are preferred to be honest)
3) People who already have a Rock Pi S or are OK to buy one (even if that won't be used after the final product is out, it must be the WiFi enabled version RAM/NAND not needed)
4) People who are OK if their email address and XDA member does show up on a public spreadsheet
5) You will need a 1Gb or larger microsd card (guess everyone has one around
To start off with, probably we are looking to get about 10-20 testers to start of with and depending on results we might increase look for more or move to final product.
Also before signing up please check that your phone / car is not already on the list as the aim is to get a wider range of devices covered, rather then testing same devices.
Once I agreed with someone that he/she will be a beta tester his/her details will be added to the following spreadhseet:
If you are happy with all above and interested please email me on [email protected]
and will take it from there.
We do have now quite a few testers, thank you. Please don't email me with new requests for tests as it is very unpleasant to refuse someone...