Originally Posted by rock99rock
Howdy! I'm using the rootless version of ARU on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
1. Will this unrooted phone also support the GPS Injector app?
2. Is there a way to have the phone output 16x9 instead of the 21x9 its mirroring with?
3. Is there a list of phones/devices that meet minimum spec to run the application and GPS injector from the glovebox?
4. is it compatible with the newer AppRadio 4 models?
1. You don't need the GPS injector app. Injecting GPS data is included in the app. See paragraph 2.7 of the user's manual
2. Only with Wireless casting there's an option for that on the phone. For wired that's not possible.
3. There's no list. Tell me which one you consider and I can tell if it's likely to work. The rootless version needs Android 7 or higher. Rooted version Android 4 or higher. I am using the rooted version with a Mecool M8S PRO TV box with 3GB ddr4 ram + 32GB rom.
4. AppRadio 4 is supported.