FORUMS

[Android 4.1+, ROOT] FDE.AI - All-in-one OS & kernel optimizer

2,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,695

Post Reply Email Thread

Disclaimer:
Code:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SOFTWARE AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION.
THE LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FURTHERMORE, THE LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE LICENSOR OR FROM THE SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Shortly:
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
backup your data before installing software!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
FeraDroid Engine (simply FDE) - an All-in-One ultimate optimizer for all devices on Android OS. No settings/customization and rest 'headache' - all parameters are individual for EVERY device depending on it's hardware/software characteristics. All parameters are very balanced - you may gain performance without increase of power consumption AND reduce power consumption without losing performance. FDE is totally compatible with very wide range of devices and Android versions.

This thread is being filled nicely further.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...feravolt.fdeai
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost, fdeai, optimisation, root, tweak

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)