Please try to change from settings-photo-resolutions and check if you will face the same issue
I really like this Camera app!
My feature request would be: Noise reduction ON - OFF switch. I use a Xiaomi A2 Lite, with Camera 2 API enabled.
Footej camera jpg results have noise reduction applied. If I shoot RAW from Footej, the resulting dng does not have noise reduction applied.
I tested with Snap Camera HDR - if I enable it to use Camera 2 API, then there is a noise reduction settings option, where you have multiple options resembling these options:
https://developer.android.com/refere...REDUCTION_MODE - and these seems to work.
I recently purchased Footej Camera. This is one of the best (if not the best) app for taking high quality images.
I have only two notices:
1. Pictures taken with HDR are often blurry, especially in low light conditions but sometimes even in daylight. This is a known issue since the beginning (see previous posts from 2016 and 2017). This clarity problem seems to relate to the merging process (i.e multiple pictures do not overlap properly in the final HDR picture). Is this problem expected to be solved in the near future?
2. It would be very useful, if it able to switch between main and wide angle rear cameras. This feature might not be difficult to implement.
First of all, thank you for the great work! After flashing LOS to my Moto Z2 Force, i was constantly looking for the good camera app, because stock moto cam works very poorly on LOS. After testing 50+ camera apps (but 20 were different GCam mods, ha-ha)), I find your app to be the best. Of course, I have immediately purchased it to support developing!
However, after the stock camera, i miss several very handy features. Pls take a look and answer, if some of them can be/may be/never will be implemented in future:
1) My phone has dual main camera - color and b/w lens. Some 3rd party apps support it, Open Camera switches continuously between all 3 cameras, Camera MX offers separate switches for main/front and main1/main2, that i find much more handy. But Footej switches only between main color and front camera. Do you plan to implement support for the several main cameras? I have seen the similar question several posts above, but the time has passed, maybe some more actual news?
2) When I take panoramas from stock moto camera, google photo somehow recognizes that it is a panorama, and shows special interface in preview, i have linked the screenshot. But Footej panoramas are previewed as common jpg files - maybe there should be some special info in the file's header, or exif, or smth like that?
3) Moto camera offered HDR-auto mode, and on earlier builds it showed the green indicator on screen to suggest to switch to HDR manually. I have seen something similar on snap camera. So, there is some kind of algorithm that resolves if the preview is good to take HDR photo - can it be implemented here in future?
4) In pretty all cameras i have tested, the horizon level is a separate setting, but not in the grids. Sometimes it is very useful to see both the grid to compose the photo, and the level to make it horizontal - maybe it can be moved out of grid settings?
5) It would be great the main app icon to have a color mask for oreo+ - so it could support the launcher icon settings (be square or squirkle etc)
Nevertheless, the camera is great. Thanks again for the great work!
Update. Have found a bug on my device. The flash icon is not displayed on main camera (and so, the flash does not work). When switching to front camera, flash is displayed and working.
|camera, camera api 2, footej|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|