FORUMS

[ANDROID 5.1+] Lockscreen Widgets

4,589 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,510

By Zacharee1, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 11th May 2020, 02:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2020, 01:53 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Just installed the new update. Works well so far.
21st May 2020, 05:10 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Hello I just purchased the application, I was searching for this application for a long time.

I tried it on my Xiaomi mi 8 with MIUI 12. It's working with the settings that you can see in the image.

If I enable the hide when showing notification or the hide when notification shade show then the widget it doesn't work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-20-21-05-31-135_tk.zwander.lockscreenwidgets.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	5023411   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-20-21-06-41-386_lockscreen.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	5023413  
The Following User Says Thank You to omek07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omek07 Ad-Free
21st May 2020, 03:02 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Here is some issues that I have. In MIUI lockscreen you can go swipe left Right for application shortcuts and swipe left for camera . When I am swiping right or left the lockscreen widgets is not disappearing. Take a look at the pictures !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-06-57-38-135_lockscreen.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	5023643   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-06-57-30-012_lockscreen.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	5023645  
21st May 2020, 09:48 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Request for "invisible" widget background.

If you want to place a widget with transparent background on top of other items on the lockscreen, you only have the choice to make the background opaque. But that does not look good. Instead, it would be helpful to "copy" the corresponding part of the wallpaper and make this part the background of the widget, so you have a seamless masking of the part you cover with the widget.
22nd May 2020, 02:17 AM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,510

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrule

Request for "invisible" widget background.

If you want to place a widget with transparent background on top of other items on the lockscreen, you only have the choice to make the background opaque. But that does not look good. Instead, it would be helpful to "copy" the corresponding part of the wallpaper and make this part the background of the widget, so you have a seamless masking of the part you cover with the widget.

I don't think this is possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2020, 11:06 PM |#26  

More
As reported by another user:

1) When a call comes in, the widget does not disappear. As a result, it is overlayed on top of the call screen.

2) Hiding widget when the shade is pulled down causes the widget on the lock screen to not always show or is delayed.
23rd May 2020, 01:36 AM |#27  

More
Just pulled in your early release. I can't get to your settings screen anymore. I went through the initial setup screens and on the final step, it just takes me back to the home or app drawer.

Update-Thank you, you fixed it.
25th May 2020, 03:36 PM |#28  

More
I have a request

Option to lock the widgets so that I can't add anymore. I don't want to swipe and see the add screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to garyHal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garyHal Ad-Free
26th May 2020, 01:50 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Phone: Huawei Mate 20 X
EMUI: 10
Details: Working with my static lockscreen (did not test with Magazine Unlock).
Issues:
1. Two finger tap gesture to move/resize widget sometimes unresponsive. Will help to make the widget 'flash' when the gesture has been registered.
2. When phone has been left alone for a little while, pressing the on button to show the lockscreen does not bring up the widget. This happens randomly, or I have not determined the pattern/trigger yet. If I unlock the phone, the immediately lock it and press on to see the lockscreen, the widget appears (but kinda defeats the purpose of a lockscreen widget in the first place).
3. Would be nice to have 'steps' when moving/resizing the widget. Right now I need to manually adjust the position of the widget on the lockscreen.

All in all, good work! Looking forward to more features/fixes for this app!
27th May 2020, 09:58 AM |#30  
Flag Lafayette, IN
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyHal

I have a request

Option to lock the widgets so that I can't add anymore. I don't want to swipe and see the add screen.

Seconded.
27th May 2020, 11:18 AM |#31  
Flag Lafayette, IN
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarefalharthi

Hello.

After installing the application and giving it the necessary permissions and going to the lock screen there is no add button.

How to add a widget ?

Thank you.

Sent from my Samsung SM-N960F using XDA Labs

I had to create my 1st widget from within the app.

'+' button at the top right of the screen.

After that, I could add widgets from the lock screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)