OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 957

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michau83

could it work with android 4.2/4.4. i'm tired with root the android

Sorry but injecting gestures is only available since Android 7.
3rd May 2017, 12:55 PM |#13  
Flag Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have a Pioneer AVH-X2650BT and Moto Z phone.
Do I need any additional hardware for this to work?
Also is this app compatible with AVH-X2650 BT?
4th May 2017, 06:09 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmankhawar

I have a Pioneer AVH-X2650BT and Moto Z phone.
Do I need any additional hardware for this to work?
Also is this app compatible with AVH-X2650 BT?

The AVH-X2650BT has AppRadio USB and is not supported.
6th May 2017, 04:51 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the SPH-DA110 which im trying to connect with my S7 will this software connect with the radio using the usb lead and mirror link or through bluetooth and no wires. I tried to use a MHL connection and its keep saying there is moisture in the connection through the HDMI port. but when its connected through the usb port it charged but will not connect in mirrorlink in appradio and im not sure if its the software (doesnt look very good)
8th May 2017, 08:12 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azreal333

I have the SPH-DA110 which im trying to connect with my S7 will this software connect with the radio using the usb lead and mirror link or through bluetooth and no wires. I tried to use a MHL connection and its keep saying there is moisture in the connection through the HDMI port. but when its connected through the usb port it charged but will not connect in mirrorlink in appradio and im not sure if its the software (doesnt look very good)

The video is via the HDMI input of the head unit and touch goes back via Bluetooth. The S7 doesn't support MHL so a wired connection isn't possible. What works is to cast the screen via a Miracast adapter like the Screenbeam Mini 2 or the Microsoft wireless adapter V2.
11th May 2017, 02:06 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am using my S8+ with rockscout and it is working pretty good. It is a little lagged and the screen is in portrait mode as opposed to landscape. What more will this app do. I am willing to buy it but I just want to know what make this better. I am just using a USB-c cable plugged into the back of the Appradio 4 so that might be a limitation at the moment.
13th May 2017, 12:34 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspector

I am using my S8+ with rockscout and it is working pretty good. It is a little lagged and the screen is in portrait mode as opposed to landscape. What more will this app do. I am willing to buy it but I just want to know what make this better. I am just using a USB-c cable plugged into the back of the Appradio 4 so that might be a limitation at the moment.

Search Youtube
19th May 2017, 07:23 PM |#19  
Flag Durham, NC
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I just loaded Appradio Unchained Rootless on my Verizon S8. I'm using the free Nova launcher. I have a Pioneer 4100 NEX, using the cables and HDMI converter that was recommended in another appradio thread (Towabo USB3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter). The firmware in the Pioneer was just updated to 1.09. The 4100 is installed in a 2012 jeep JK using a PAC canbus adapter and a micro bypass.

Now appradio seems to work, set the input to other-HDMI and then expanded the screen to fit. I can control the phone from the radio BUT everytime I change to appradio, I lose sound from whatever I was using, be it Sirius, HD radio or the SD card. I have a friend that has the same setup but he's on a Dodge RAM and not on a canbus link. He had audio and can then bring up appradio and keeps his selected audio playing.

From the radio end, we are the same firmware, same HDMI adapter, same cables and feeding the adapter from a 2A+ dedicated USB-C cable. The only difference is he has the paid version of Nova Launcher and I have the free version.

I figure it's something I missed. Anyone have any suggestions?
20th May 2017, 09:34 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ok I have the S8+ Now with chromecast - problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area51©

The S8 was confirmed working, the AVH-8500BHS is supported. Only thing I am not sure about is the Samsung wireless dongle but if it doesn't work a recent Miracast like the Actiontec Screenbeam mini 2 or the Microsoft wireless adapter V2 should do the trick.

I have the S8+ and using chrome cast I have it all connected but something is strange. The screen wont cast to the head unit however the head unit will control my phone not sure what I am doing on how the setup should be to make it sync simply or quicker
20th May 2017, 02:19 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranbiz

I just loaded Appradio Unchained Rootless on my Verizon S8. I'm using the free Nova launcher. I have a Pioneer 4100 NEX, using the cables and HDMI converter that was recommended in another appradio thread (Towabo USB3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter). The firmware in the Pioneer was just updated to 1.09. The 4100 is installed in a 2012 jeep JK using a PAC canbus adapter and a micro bypass.

Now appradio seems to work, set the input to other-HDMI and then expanded the screen to fit. I can control the phone from the radio BUT everytime I change to appradio, I lose sound from whatever I was using, be it Sirius, HD radio or the SD card. I have a friend that has the same setup but he's on a Dodge RAM and not on a canbus link. He had audio and can then bring up appradio and keeps his selected audio playing.

From the radio end, we are the same firmware, same HDMI adapter, same cables and feeding the adapter from a 2A+ dedicated USB-C cable. The only difference is he has the paid version of Nova Launcher and I have the free version.

I figure it's something I missed. Anyone have any suggestions?

When in AppRadio Mode and hitting the volume button, there's 2 tabs one for the AppRadio connection and one for another source.
The Following User Says Thank You to Area51© For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Area51© Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)