2,393 posts
Thanks Meter: 966

By Area51©, Senior Member on 16th April 2017, 06:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2019, 08:08 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Fickle
Annoyingly, after working fine for some time, now, upon Aruba connecting the screen appears on the head unit, telling that it is unlawful to view video and to confirm that the vehicle is stationary and give the handbrake the old, in-and-out. This doesnt work and the ok button remains greyed out. Could weep....
8th April 2019, 11:06 PM |#532  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtinker6

Annoyingly, after working fine for some time, now, upon Aruba connecting the screen appears on the head unit, telling that it is unlawful to view video and to confirm that the vehicle is stationary and give the handbrake the old, in-and-out. This doesnt work and the ok button remains greyed out. Could weep....

It's the handbrake input. How is it wired and is your AppRadio US model or EU?
9th April 2019, 01:41 PM |#533  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtinker6

Update. Bypassed. Fixed. Thanks again.
18th April 2019, 06:51 PM |#534  
Flag Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym_Link

FYI - All is working as expected on Galaxy S10 of someone didn't already mention it

Many thank's for your feedback

S10 isn't 16/9 so is it possible to describe how appradio deal with this ratio? (black band on bottom and top for the appradio?)
18th April 2019, 07:06 PM |#535  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 529

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seburton

Many thank's for your feedback

S10 isn't 16/9 so is it possible to describe how appradio deal with this ratio? (black band on bottom and top for the appradio?)

Yes, black bands on top and bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sym_Link For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sym_Link Ad-Free
20th April 2019, 02:54 PM |#536  
Flag Vladivostok

More
Pioneer NISSAN MP314D-W
Everything is working.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ufVdJ7yKutEJXYPo7

Photo
23rd April 2019, 02:32 PM |#537  

More
Screencast auto connect stopped working after Pie update
As per my title my phone, Samsung Galaxy s8 no longer automatically connects to my headunit, pioneer sph da110, using screenbeam mini 2. I have to manually go to the smart view screen and select the device to connect. Has anyone else had this issue? Any possible fixes?
Thanks.
24th April 2019, 09:19 PM |#538  

More
Hi, i've been trying to find this app with my iphone 8 but no luck. Then i had an idea to use my old phone and download the app since it was android, but again, no luck.

I don't find this app in google play store. What to do ?
25th April 2019, 08:34 AM |#539  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime.routhier

Hi, i've been trying to find this app with my iphone 8 but no luck. Then i had an idea to use my old phone and download the app since it was android, but again, no luck.

What are you trying to achieve? On what target do you want to run the app?
25th April 2019, 02:51 PM |#540  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area51©

What are you trying to achieve? On what target do you want to run the app?

I have an SPH-da100 appradio 2, i wanted to run it on my iphone 8 plus, i made it work, but it's a ceremony just for plugging it in, opening that multiple apps and making it work and this is not talking about the fact i need to have itunes which i don't use, so i need to pay for music i allready have.

My goal is to turn on the key and get music instantly by pressing buttons on the radio screen FOR FREE

I was thinking of using one of my old phones that will live in the glovebox permanently plugged to the radio and play the music from the phone by accessing the phone through the radio.
It is a Sony Ericsson Xperia. I don't know if i'm asking too much from life, but if i can't do it with my phone, i'll use a tv stick, i allready ordered it from ebay, because i need it anyways for a tv at home.
25th April 2019, 03:09 PM |#541  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxime.routhier

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....arunchainednr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)