2,366 posts
Thanks Meter: 957

By Area51©, Senior Member on 16th April 2017, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2019, 12:32 PM |#571  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 526

More
Well, disregard the below. I finally fixed it. I knew it was the phone itself all along. Had to be, I have used ARUnchained for years and never had a problem. Anyways others were having issues with their S10 and certain head units. One the things people were having success with is using an app called Bluetooth Force Pin. I had tried it once without success but not sure what I did differently this time but I tried again and now everything connects like it should, every time with minimal delay.

Just an FYI really if other S10 users are having issues. It's not ARUnchained but the phone itself and bug with the way it pairs.

Hey Area51,

Lately I have been having an issue connecting. S10 HDMI. Sometimes it connects right up. Most of the time it hangs at 50% for quite awhile, 10 - 15 minutes sometimes. I tried the channel work around but didn't have much luck.

Do you mind looking at the attached log off it happening to see if you can set anything. I have been using arunchained for years in various Galaxy phones and haven't had a problem until now. It seemed to work fine when I first got my S10 and even reported it working here but something has gone wrong.

I did try resetting the app and even the radio itself.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat_19-06-09_21-02-42.txt - [Click for QR Code] (58.3 KB, 16 views)

13th August 2019, 04:06 AM |#572  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
I'm Planning on upgrading to the note 10+
Should there be any issues running your ARU on it ?

one more thing ,did you ever get the screencast mod done ?
Thank you
13th August 2019, 06:27 AM |#573  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 957

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcid10

I'm Planning on upgrading to the note 10+
Should there be any issues running your ARU on it ?

I don't think so. It still works on my S8+ running Android 9. The Note 10+ runs Android 9 as well.

Quote:

one more thing ,did you ever get the screencast mod done ?

Almost done. I had it working quickly but still needed to do some testing. Then it was ready to release however Google didn't allow the update as it required to use the SDK API level 26). This required some more changes to how the Comm service is started. Which had to be tested. It behaves differently on Android 7 and Android 8 or higher. So had to test it on a phone with Android 7, one with Android 8 and one with Android 9 just to be sure. Just want to test it a little bit more and will try to release it this week.
13th August 2019, 02:14 PM |#574  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area51©

I don't think so. It still works on my S8+ running Android 9. The Note 10+ runs Android 9 as well.

Almost done. I had it working quickly but still needed to do some testing. Then it was ready to release however Google didn't allow the update as it required to use the SDK API level 26). This required some more changes to how the Comm service is started. Which had to be tested. It behaves differently on Android 7 and Android 8 or higher. So had to test it on a phone with Android 7, one with Android 8 and one with Android 9 just to be sure. Just want to test it a little bit more and will try to release it this week.

OOOh, I'm a happy camper now!!
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)