Thanks Meter: 966

By Area51©, Senior Member on 16th April 2017, 06:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2019, 04:25 AM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area51©

Can you try your normal resolution? I figured out the GUI control structure using the highest resolution. It might be that in a lower resolution the GUI controls are arranged differently.

I've made a minor breakthrough and could use your help, I changed the the "Status when device not connected" to "Mirror the screen." Which is the text that is listed on the casting screen under my screen beam mini 2's name.

Interestingly
1. Device begins auto connecting but does not complete and fails
2. When I manually select to connect it succeeds
3. There must be something else that the appradio is doing during the connection that is causing it to fail. I have casting delay set to 20, changing it to other numbers doesn't seem to help.

The other 2 statuses in the appradio menu are in their default state of connected and disconnect .

Any suggestions?

Thank you
5th December 2019, 01:07 PM |#632  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area51©

No, the Media buttons can't target a specific app. Android uses some kind of scheme to find the appropriate media session to direct the events to. I don't know details because I only send them, don't handle them.
Older Google music versions used to work until they didn't anymore. It may still handle media buttons but it might only do that when it has an appropriate hardware device detected. I don't know how it's implemented internally.

Well it seems you have indeed fixed this one, I have your beta and it is working really good. Since the switch to bluetooth trigger, I have noticed it loads more reliably.
I have tested the SWC buttons and indeed they work on a variety of apps really well.

Since my car controls are very basic, the only two that get passed through are Track up/down. so easy to map it to my favorite player. Now I can use any dashboard software.

Well done, much appreciated keep up the excellent work.
6th December 2019, 10:36 PM |#633  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 71

Donate to Me
More
Does anyone here have a 4200nex?
I'm have a tough time finding a fast way to get this connected to my note 10+
If I have the smartphone setup set to bluetooth ,it doesn't see the msdisplay adapter
if I have it on hdmi,it will see it ok,but I always have to turn off the radio and reconnect to aru
it takes forever though,and most time I lose touch the second time and have to reconnect uru
my 8500bhs was perfect ,just connect and it was fine @area51, maybe you have ant ideas? should I switch to Android auto?
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)