Not able to find what icon packs are installed ?
Not able to remember how many icons each has ?
Ever wonder how to change icon packs based on day/night mode automatically ?
MicoPacks helps resolving these problems. It filters the installed icon packs and help changing them with few clicks ( based on launcher type ). Also user can change the icon packs using tasker/locale plugin.
* Material based UI
* Lists all icon packs and able to auto detect launcher and apply icon packs ( or prompt user in case if launcher doesn't support auto apply)
* Shows number of icons each iconpack has.
* Supports various launchers
- Nova, Solo, Go, Zero, V, ABC, Next, Action, ADW, Apex, Aviate, LUCID, Smart, Nougat,
M, Zen Launcher
* Tasker/Locale Plugin
* Supported launchers ( more will be added later )
- Nova ( ROOT Required )
- Solo, Go, Zero, V, ABC, NEXT launcher
Download/Install - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...th.iconmanager