Please help - Doesint Function
(I don't know how to summarize so I start off with an apology)
I have gotten the app and really struggling to have it work.
Using: Note 4 (N910C) stock rom 6.0.1 -
Rooted super-Su pro V2.82-SR3 -
Busy Box Pro 1.27.2-Stericson installed in SU/Xbin -
Controller - Sparkfox Wirelesss Controller for Xbox One, PC & Android - using Bluetooth to connect.
So when I run it and it wants to config the controller, I get confused for when I press a button on my gamepad it does react via the app.
1. So I'm unsure if I need to still reprogram every button if program responds to gamepad interaction?
1.2 Theres no enter or save or accept, so I assume when the controller is set up when you press back?
2. The next thing that pops up is the IME - Which I allow... That's easy.
Now I'm in the main menu with all the options..
So I did this -
1. Get image of game.
2. Run profile editor - then long press and add image - long press again and start adding ur relevant buttons.
3. Hit save and go back.
4. Select change profile and select one made for applicable game set up -
5. Activate the IME to GC2TouchPro - a brief notification pops up from super su.
6. Run game and for me atleast - nothing happens.
7. While still under "IME to GC2TouchPro " I go into test gamepad and its dead. However if I change my IME back to Samsung then it works again.
(Oh I did activate to see "touch" via developer mode and did try open "Testing Space" and I've never had a successful touch reflect via gamepad.
So I have no idea what I'm doing wrong for the app itself is easy and very nice but I'm just not winning....
Regards and many thanks,