6th February 2020, 01:18 PM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMe

It's been 5 days and still no code

Sorry for the delay. All the requested Promo Codes have been sent out via DM's.

Please let me know if anyone has missed out. Thanks.
6th February 2020, 01:23 PM |#63  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Mak

I sent you an email with all possible data more the problem.

I have responded to your mail with plenty of details regarding the possible issue you're facing along with common solutions. But haven't heard from you since.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
10th February 2020, 05:03 PM |#64  
Flag Spain (España)
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitChowdhury

I have responded to your mail with plenty of details regarding the possible issue you're facing along with common solutions. But haven't heard from you since.

Thanks for giving me the money back. I've edited my previous message so there's no problems.
12th February 2020, 05:20 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Mak

Thanks for giving me the money back. I've edited my previous message so there's no problems.

We could've solved your issue given a bit of insight from your end. But it's all cool cause there will always be compatibility issues with the fragmentation on Android.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnkitChowdhury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnkitChowdhury Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 08:15 PM |#66  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Version 1.2.8.1 is being rolled out on Google Play. Please update to it.

- Fixed a Crash issue with Android 10
- Added Video Tutorial
- Toggle Show Touches from within App
- Various Stability fixes.
18th February 2020, 04:14 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, I would like to have a promo code too for testing the app with my new xboxone cotroller.
19th February 2020, 12:01 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought the app. I can configure all buttons, except the right analog stick to move the camera in games. On the left, I can move without any problems, but on the right, it's as if I'm pressing a button instead of moving it. I really liked the application and would like to know how to solve this problem.

Redmi Note 8, Miui.eu 11 (20.1.16) also tested on the official MIUI 11. Magisk v20.3

thanks!!
21st February 2020, 04:47 PM |#69  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagokinder

I bought the app. I can configure all buttons, except the right analog stick to move the camera in games. On the left, I can move without any problems, but on the right, it's as if I'm pressing a button instead of moving it. I really liked the application and would like to know how to solve this problem.

Redmi Note 8, Miui.eu 11 (20.1.16) also tested on the official MIUI 11. Magisk v20.3

thanks!!

Hey, thanks for posting about the issue. I've had some other people having the same issue but haven't been able to reproduce it on my devices.

Could you please add more details about the setup you're using. For eg. the Controller name, the Settings which includes Analog DeadZone, Axis Inversion, Relative Touch Wrap, Relative Touch Sensitivity % . Also, whether there's any Battery Optimization turned on or not.

Will be waiting for your response.
22nd February 2020, 03:33 PM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Hey, thanks for posting about the issue. I've had some other people having the same issue but haven't been able to reproduce it on my devices.

Could you please add more details about the setup you're using. For eg. the Controller name, the Settings which includes Analog DeadZone, Axis Inversion, Relative Touch Wrap, Relative Touch Sensitivity % . Also, whether there's any Battery Optimization turned on or not.

I've recorded a vídeo. Gamepad: ipega 9076.
Disabled all optimizations (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:

I've recorded a video (https://youtu.be/gq4I2rNk0EE)

Gamepad ipega 9076

All optimizations disabled (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)
22nd February 2020, 05:17 PM |#71  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagokinder

I've recorded a vídeo. Gamepad: ipega 9076.
Disabled all optimizations (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I've recorded a video (https://youtu.be/gq4I2rNk0EE)

Gamepad ipega 9076

All optimizations disabled (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)

Sorry the video is only 360p so couldn't make it out myself. But what are the names of the Axes which changes when you move the Right Analog Stick in the Calibration Section.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)