Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2020, 04:17 PM |#71  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 315

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagokinder

I've recorded a vĂ­deo. Gamepad: ipega 9076.
Disabled all optimizations (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I've recorded a video (https://youtu.be/gq4I2rNk0EE)

Gamepad ipega 9076

All optimizations disabled (lspeed, greenify, miui optimization, etc)

Sorry the video is only 360p so couldn't make it out myself. But what are the names of the Axes which changes when you move the Right Analog Stick in the Calibration Section.
23rd February 2020, 04:06 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-23-12-44-16-698_com.catalyst06.gc2tpro.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	4957145   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-23-12-44-25-638_com.catalyst06.gc2tpro.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	4957147   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-23-12-44-30-626_com.catalyst06.gc2tpro.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	4957149   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-23-12-44-34-687_com.catalyst06.gc2tpro.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	4957151  
23rd February 2020, 04:10 PM |#73  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitChowdhury

Sorry the video is only 360p so couldn't make it out myself. But what are the names of the Axes which changes when you move the Right Analog Stick in the Calibration Section.

left: AXYS_X and AXYS_Y
right: AXYS_RZ and AXYS_Z
24th February 2020, 12:02 PM |#74  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

left: AXYS_X and AXYS_Y
right: AXYS_RZ and AXYS_Z

Thank you for all the info. I've forwarded a link for you to join the Beta Testing Channel. Please test v1.2.8.3b and respond.

The changes made are fairly basic, mostly to make the app more thread-safe. Try it out.
24th February 2020, 03:58 PM |#75  

More
Quote:

Thank you for all the info. I've forwarded a link for you to join the Beta Testing Channel. Please test v1.2.8.3b and respond.

The changes made are fairly basic, mostly to make the app more thread-safe. Try it out.

after this update none of the buttons are recognized in the profile editor part. Only on the calibration tab of the gamepad, with my default IME (Gboard). When changing the IME for the GC2TouchPro, no buttons work. I restarted the device, disconnected the bluetooth, deleted and redid the profile but nothing worked.
24th February 2020, 05:25 PM |#76  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

after this update none of the buttons are recognized in the profile editor part. Only on the calibration tab of the gamepad, with my default IME (Gboard). When changing the IME for the GC2TouchPro, no buttons work. I restarted the device, disconnected the bluetooth, deleted and redid the profile but nothing worked.

I'm sorry but there were no changes made which could stop the sheer functionality of the App. To me it sounds like you are getting a DRM failed issue. Please check the Notification Tray, when you enable GC2TouchPro IME, it should show a notification with the App name and "Tap to change settings" text.

Another possibility is that the binary file which helps in Global Touch Emulation is stuck in a unrecognized state. But a restart should clear it out.

I would suggest, Uninstalling and Reinstalling the App. Your Touch Profiles will remain in tact. You may have to calibrate your Controller again though.
25th February 2020, 02:50 PM |#77  

More
Quote:

I'm sorry but there were no changes made which could stop the sheer functionality of the App. To me it sounds like you are getting a DRM failed issue. Please check the Notification Tray, when you enable GC2TouchPro IME, it should show a notification with the App name and "Tap to change settings" text.

Another possibility is that the binary file which helps in Global Touch Emulation is stuck in a unrecognized state. But a restart should clear it out.

I would suggest, Uninstalling and Reinstalling the App. Your Touch Profiles will remain in tact. You may have to calibrate your Controller again though.

the problem persists. I reinstalled the app and restarted the phone. The buttons worked again but the analog ones did not. I turned on the relative touch in both and both do not work. Just without activating

https://youtu.be/H3BZFGOdpgQ
26th February 2020, 12:57 PM |#78  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

the problem persists. I reinstalled the app and restarted the phone. The buttons worked again but the analog ones did not. I turned on the relative touch in both and both do not work. Just without activating

https://youtu.be/H3BZFGOdpgQ

Alright. No problem. I'll keep adding some more builds to the Beta channel in the coming days with some more possible fixes. Meanwhile I'm also trying to find a Device in which I can reproduce the issue.
26th February 2020, 09:31 PM |#79  

More
Quote:

Alright. No problem. I'll keep adding some more builds to the Beta channel in the coming days with some more possible fixes. Meanwhile I'm also trying to find a Device in which I can reproduce the issue.

Hmmm the problem is in the relative touch.

Later i'll try a custom ROM for my device and teste the app. I'll send a feedback.
29th February 2020, 05:11 PM |#80  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmmm the problem is in the relative touch.

Later i'll try a custom ROM for my device and teste the app. I'll send a feedback.

Hey, I've added a build v1.2.8.4b to the beta channel. I have the issue figured out pretty much. And been able to recreate it in artificially created situations.

In this build, you'll see an extra Toast message after the Active Touch Profile : ... message. This Toast should look like "Left Rel : true Right Rel: false. Something like that. I need you to post that message here. Thanks.
2nd March 2020, 03:50 AM |#81  

More
Quote:

Hey, I've added a build v1.2.8.4b to the beta channel. I have the issue figured out pretty much. And been able to recreate it in artificially created situations.

In this build, you'll see an extra Toast message after the Active Touch Profile : ... message. This Toast should look like "Left Rel : true Right Rel: false. Something like that. I need you to post that message here. Thanks.

without profile: both false
with profile: left: true and right: false
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	4962587   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	4962589