Name:	Screenshot_20191019-140230.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	4848935  
22nd October 2019, 10:09 AM |#992  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 10,783

More
I`m on 7.1.8 and the donation package from Playstore does not work for me on multiple devices. I did uninstall the app, the package multiple times to trigger a fresh start, I always get the "functions... deactivated, since I`m using a free version..." message.
Yesterday, 08:41 AM |#993  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 108

More
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by he_stheone64

I`m on 7.1.8 and the donation package from Playstore does not work for me on multiple devices. I did uninstall the app, the package multiple times to trigger a fresh start, I always get the "functions... deactivated, since I`m using a free version..." message.

I had problem as you have before. Try to whitelist Arktube and donation package from battery optimization settings. And allow Arktube and donation package to work without any restrictions. Last thing is never clear these two apps from recent used apps. I fixed my problem doing this.

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by he_stheone64

One last thing, if you have still problem, clear data of two apps then uninstall them then install them again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arktube, vp9, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)