FORUMS

[APP] arkTube; the ultimate YouTube downloader

3,698 posts
Thanks Meter: 33,215
 
By arter97, Recognized Developer on 24th February 2016, 01:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2020, 08:36 PM |#1011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thank you....great job again 😁
5th February 2020, 11:18 AM |#1012  
mlock420's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 724
 
More
Without this and Og YouTube vanced....watching and listening to podcast would not be the same thanks!!!
5th February 2020, 04:45 PM |#1013  
Sygnomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roxas City, Capiz
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arter97

arkTube 7.1.9 is up to fix recent breakage.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://arter97.com/browse/arktube/

7.1.9
Fixed an error causing some downloads to fail
Fixed downloading issues with some playlists with emoji
youtube-dl engine updated to 2020.01.24

Thanks for the update dev
7th February 2020, 07:43 AM |#1014  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
After updating the app ALL of my audio downloads fail. Playlists and individual tracks. I started by clearing data, then I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still experiencing the same issue.
7th February 2020, 11:50 AM |#1015  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyjustice

After updating the app ALL of my audio downloads fail. Playlists and individual tracks. I started by clearing data, then I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still experiencing the same issue.

It works great for me. Must be something at your end..

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
8th February 2020, 04:43 PM |#1016  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Still getting download failures, do you have a fix for it anytime soon?
8th February 2020, 05:11 PM |#1017  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Eldur

Still getting download failures, do you have a fix for it anytime soon?

Have you updated to 7.1.9? no fails for me..

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to i0r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift i0r Ad-Free
10th February 2020, 05:19 PM |#1018  
IAmLucky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Šilutė
Thanks Meter: 153
 
Donate to Me
More
Downloads used to work after update. But now when i click download, it shows iniatilizing download for like 5 mins and then pops up failed to download. It keeps happening with any youtube video i try.
10th February 2020, 06:16 PM |#1019  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmLucky

Downloads used to work after update. But now when i click download, it shows iniatilizing download for like 5 mins and then pops up failed to download. It keeps happening with any youtube video i try.

Då you have internet connection? No fails here

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
11th February 2020, 04:29 PM |#1020  
IAmLucky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Šilutė
Thanks Meter: 153
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i0r

Då you have internet connection? No fails here

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Weird, cleared app data, and it works now. It used to be stuck on initializing download and then finally fail. Sure i have internet connetion, otherwise, i would not be able to browse youtube . It works now, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmLucky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IAmLucky Ad-Free
17th February 2020, 02:50 PM |#1021  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i0r

Have you updated to 7.1.9? no fails for me..

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Yes I have, I get some fails. I use Videoder for the failed ones, that app never gets a failure.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arktube, vp9, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes