CoreIRC also implements quite a number of IRCv3 features including SASL authentication through any of the Plain, External or SCRAM-SHA-256 mechanisms, and the following IRCv3 specs: account-notify, away-notify, chghost, echo-message, extended-join, invite-notify, multi-prefix and userhost-in-names. Support for more specifications will be added in the feature, with the ultimate goal being implementation of the full set of IRCv3 specs.
Here is a comprehensive list of features available.
• Background connectivity
• Command autocomplete
• Channel list
• Chat message storage
• CTCP ACTION, CLIENTINFO, DCC, FINGER, PING, TIME and VERSION
• DCC (for receiving files)
• Ignore lists
• IRCv3 CAP 302, cap-notify, and SASL authentication
• IRCv3.1 account-notify, away-notify, extended-join, multi-prefix
• IRCv3.2 chghost, echo-message, invite-notify, userhost-in-names
• mIRC colour support
• Modern design
• Network editor with multiple servers
• Nick autocomplete
• Proxy connection
• Raw commands using /quote
• Robust notification rule sets (for each configured network)
• SSL support
CoreIRC is currently available from the Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reolin.coreirc.