FORUMS

[APP] EasyMonitoring Battery & Storage of Remote Devices

263 posts
Thanks Meter: 225
 
By easyjoin, Senior Member on 19th July 2019, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Monitor the battery level, disk space, temperature of all devices from one place.
  • Internet-less: Easily monitor all the devices in your network that use EasyMonitoring. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
  • Remote monitoring: Monitor the battery level, disk space and temperature of all your devices from a single place.
  • Alerts: Receive alerts when a monitored value drops or exceeds a specified limit.
  • Charts: View interactive charts of all monitored values.
  • Network: Real-time network statistics of your device.
  • Always on screen: You can keep the temperature and network statistics always visible on the screen.
  • Themes: Choose from 19 colored and 5 black themes to find the one you like best.
  • Pay once: Buy the app once and share it with all your family's devices.
  • Privacy policy: We don't collect any data from you when you use this application.

Site
Play store page

Try also EasyJoin "Pro": SMS from PC - Share files offline.
The Following User Says Thank You to easyjoin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift easyjoin Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 12:37 PM |#2  
easyjoin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Update 1.2.7
  • Added Chinese, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian translations.
  • Bug fixes and minor improvements.
5th December 2019, 02:31 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
NIce app
all the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjoin

Monitor the battery level, disk space, temperature of all devices from one place.

  • Internet-less: Easily monitor all the devices in your network that use EasyMonitoring. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
  • Remote monitoring: Monitor the battery level, disk space and temperature of all your devices from a single place.
  • Alerts: Receive alerts when a monitored value drops or exceeds a specified limit.
  • Charts: View interactive charts of all monitored values.
  • Network: Real-time network statistics of your device.
  • Always on screen: You can keep the temperature and network statistics always visible on the screen.
  • Themes: Choose from 19 colored and 5 black themes to find the one you like best.
  • Pay once: Buy the app once and share it with all your family's devices.
  • Privacy policy: We don't collect any data from you when you use this application.

Site
Play store page

Try also EasyJoin "Pro": SMS from PC - Share files offline.

6th December 2019, 06:40 PM |#4  
jamie_lee142000's Avatar
Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjoin

Monitor the battery level, disk space, temperature of all devices from one place.

  • Internet-less: Easily monitor all the devices in your network that use EasyMonitoring. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
  • Remote monitoring: Monitor the battery level, disk space and temperature of all your devices from a single place.
  • Alerts: Receive alerts when a monitored value drops or exceeds a specified limit.
  • Charts: View interactive charts of all monitored values.
  • Network: Real-time network statistics of your device.
  • Always on screen: You can keep the temperature and network statistics always visible on the screen.
  • Themes: Choose from 19 colored and 5 black themes to find the one you like best.
  • Pay once: Buy the app once and share it with all your family's devices.
  • Privacy policy: We don't collect any data from you when you use this application.

Site
Play store page

Try also EasyJoin "Pro": SMS from PC - Share files offline.

Will this be getting internet access in the future, id like to be able to keep an eye on my other devices when im not connected to a WiFi Network
7th December 2019, 09:05 AM |#5  
easyjoin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_lee142000

Will this be getting internet access in the future, id like to be able to keep an eye on my other devices when im not connected to a WiFi Network

Hi.
It is not my intention since this would involve using a server with fixed monthly costs and would transform the purchase from a single time to subscription.
7th December 2019, 12:11 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
although the ui design is normal, it's working great anyway
7th December 2019, 12:29 PM |#7  
jamie_lee142000's Avatar
Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjoin

Hi.
It is not my intention since this would involve using a server with fixed monthly costs and would transform the purchase from a single time to subscription.

Is there no way to do so using the Google Infrastructure?
11th December 2019, 02:31 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Nice app, really useful app, all the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyjoin

Monitor the battery level, disk space, temperature of all devices from one place.

  • Internet-less: Easily monitor all the devices in your network that use EasyMonitoring. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
  • Remote monitoring: Monitor the battery level, disk space and temperature of all your devices from a single place.
  • Alerts: Receive alerts when a monitored value drops or exceeds a specified limit.
  • Charts: View interactive charts of all monitored values.
  • Network: Real-time network statistics of your device.
  • Always on screen: You can keep the temperature and network statistics always visible on the screen.
  • Themes: Choose from 19 colored and 5 black themes to find the one you like best.
  • Pay once: Buy the app once and share it with all your family's devices.
  • Privacy policy: We don't collect any data from you when you use this application.

Site
Play store page

Try also EasyJoin "Pro": SMS from PC - Share files offline.

13th December 2019, 09:57 AM |#9  
easyjoin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_lee142000

Is there no way to do so using the Google Infrastructure?

It is not available in this case and I prefer not to make my app depend on free infrastructure, as this could stop working at any time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes