Thanks Meter: 86,540

By flar2, Recognized Developer on 21st February 2017, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th September 2019, 04:46 PM |#1031  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

Go to syatem settings, display, and make sure it's set to custom colors.

It's called 'advanced' instead of custom for me. Now it works. Thank you!
1st October 2019, 05:38 PM |#1032  
Thanks Meter: 515

More
Hello, is there a way to automate Astronomer mode? I'd like to enable between two time periods. I've been snooping around in Tasker, but haven't found the golden ticket.

Thanks!
2nd October 2019, 03:10 PM |#1033  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetFace

Hello, is there a way to automate Astronomer mode? I'd like to enable between two time periods. I've been snooping around in Tasker, but haven't found the golden ticket.

Thanks!

Use the intent below, make sure to specify the package name in Tasker

flar2.exkernelmanager.TOGGLE_ASTRONOMY_MODE
2nd October 2019, 09:17 PM |#1034  
Thanks Meter: 515

More
Quote:

Use the intent below, make sure to specify the package name in Tasker

flar2.exkernelmanager.TOGGLE_ASTRONOMY_MODE

Perfect, thanks! Works great.
The Following User Says Thank You to MeetFace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MeetFace Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 08:01 PM |#1035  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
I applied the ElementalX kernel to my OP7P (purchased from OnePlus.com, not T-Mobile) and now I have no data on either my T-Mobile or AT&T SIMs.

How do I go back to the stock kernel?
14th October 2019, 04:47 AM |#1036  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack

I applied the ElementalX kernel to my OP7P (purchased from OnePlus.com, not T-Mobile) and now I have no data on either my T-Mobile or AT&T SIMs.

How do I go back to the stock kernel?

Reflash the stock boot.img
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2019, 07:29 AM |#1037  

More
Quote:

Reflash the stock boot.img

I didn't have that handy. I ended up restoring a backup I made in TWRP right before I installed ElementalX.

So did I read it wrong? Does this not work on the GM1917 OP7P? I have zero cell data, and nothing I did would bring it back.
14th October 2019, 05:30 PM |#1038  
Quote:

I didn't have that handy. I ended up restoring a backup I made in TWRP right before I installed ElementalX.

So did I read it wrong? Does this not work on the GM1917 OP7P? I have zero cell data, and nothing I did would bring it back.

No idea. The kernel doesn't change anything related to cell data, so must be mismatched firmware or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2019, 04:29 PM |#1039  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
How to import json file?
Yesterday, 08:02 AM |#1040  

More
Quote:

No idea. The kernel doesn't change anything related to cell data, so must be mismatched firmware or something.

I don't see how it could be mismatched firmware. All I've done are OTAs, TWRP, and Magisk. I haven't felt the need for any custom ROMs, as OOS is already pretty light.

I ended up restoring the backup I made right before flashing. I'd love to be able run this kernel again, since I haven used it since the OP5T.
Yesterday, 08:43 PM |#1041  
Quote:

I don't see how it could be mismatched firmware. All I've done are OTAs, TWRP, and Magisk. I haven't felt the need for any custom ROMs, as OOS is already pretty light.

I ended up restoring the backup I made right before flashing. I'd love to be able run this kernel again, since I haven used it since the OP5T.

I haven't heard of anyone having this issue before. I know it's not kernel-related, the kernel is stock-based and I use this phone as my daily driver.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)