By flar2, Recognized Developer on 21st February 2017, 07:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2019, 07:40 AM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilacerated

I have two Nexus 9's running the 5.17 kernel with EXKM (paid for each). Sometime in late October both began to behave strangely and having had EXKM update a couple of times I checked such and am seeing a behavior that is new and concerning --> the first core is permanently listed as "Offline". Setting CPU Cores to just CPU0 still has the main CPU page showing 0-1.

https://ibb.co/JQqjbVF
https://ibb.co/ysJ9CTn

I've reset EXKM to the defaults without any change. Cleared the apps data without any change. Uninstalled the app, re-flashed the kernel and reinstalled the latest EXKM through the Play store without any change. I'd love to go backwards until I find the update that introduced this problem but I cannot find a trustworthy APK source for EXKM.

Any help would be appreciated. I realize the Nexus 9 is a forgotten device at this point for some but the combination of your kernel and EXKM have kept these rocking along perfectly for our needs.

Do I need to renounce my fandom and pledge my Hockey loving soul to either Ottawa or Toronto for a little help here? I've gone from charging once a week to needing to charge every other day...
15th November 2019, 06:17 PM |#1082  
Quote:

Do I need to renounce my fandom and pledge my Hockey loving soul to either Ottawa or Toronto for a little help here? I've gone from charging once a week to needing to charge every other day...

CPU offline was just cosmetic and is fixed in the latest versions of EXKM, which is rolling out now. Other than that, nothing else has changed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2019, 08:31 AM |#1083  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

CPU offline was just cosmetic and is fixed in the latest versions of EXKM, which is rolling out now. Other than that, nothing else has changed

Thank you. Turns out the strange behavior was the WSOD issue with Chrome Beta and having that going on combined with this cosmetic issue popping up well such just raised the worry alarm. Latest version fixed it and I am back to the kind of battery drain/temperatures I am accustomed to.
20th November 2019, 02:48 PM |#1084  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 461

More
Quote:

Thank you. Turns out the strange behavior was the WSOD issue with Chrome Beta and having that going on combined with this cosmetic issue popping up well such just raised the worry alarm. Latest version fixed it and I am back to the kind of battery drain/temperatures I am accustomed to.

Only worked cause of your secret love for Ottawa 🙃
21st November 2019, 05:28 AM |#1085  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

How to flash your kernel? Using ex kernel manager apk?
21st November 2019, 01:08 PM |#1086  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 461

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

How to flash your kernel? Using ex kernel manager apk?

Here's the website,the app is not needed to flash the kernel
https://elementalx.org/devices/
Also I don't think its a good idea to show your email like that
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveedDB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaveedDB Ad-Free
22nd November 2019, 12:24 AM |#1087  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can Klapse be added to the app? Or is it there only if the kernel version supports it?

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
22nd November 2019, 05:05 AM |#1088  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,371

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatlinnewhouse

Can Klapse be added to the app? Or is it there only if the kernel version supports it?

Klapse most definitely is there if the kernel supports it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	klapse_resize_62.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	4883485  
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
26th November 2019, 11:34 PM |#1089  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Before I go ahead and make a Tasker profile, does the kernel manager turn on power save automatically when the screen goes off?
4th December 2019, 12:56 PM |#1090  
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Hey XDA, can you please explain...
The app contains two high brightness modes , for @flar2 's HBM - what mode does that app support in regards to high brightness vs (stock)?[COLOR="Silver"]
5th December 2019, 01:28 AM |#1091  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I changed "cpu sets" and now I can't input the default value (which is 4-7) did I do something bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)