By flar2, Recognized Developer on 21st February 2017, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 09:56 PM |#1151  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

There is no way to know what happens when the phone is off, the stats wouldn't make sense

I think he's asking when does it start calculating from if only from boot ,gsam and better battery stats calculate from either boot or when you remove the charger ,he's asking if battery monitor can calculate from unplug as well ,iirc that question has been asked already right ? I think you said its always from boot up
26th March 2020, 10:13 PM |#1152  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveedDB

I think he's asking when does it start calculating from if only from boot ,gsam and better battery stats calculate from either boot or when you remove the charger ,he's asking if battery monitor can calculate from unplug as well ,iirc that question has been asked already right ? I think you said its always from boot up

Yes that was which i was asking
27th March 2020, 01:39 AM |#1153  
Yes, it's always from boot up, as the stats are more accurate the longer it runs. These are cumulative stats, there are already many other battery apps that do it the other way.
27th March 2020, 04:43 PM |#1154  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Small cluster cpu frequencies not showing and no option to change stune boost values like in fkm. Please update
27th March 2020, 06:18 PM |#1155  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwenmillett

Small cluster cpu frequencies not showing and no option to change stune boost values like in fkm. Please update

What device and chipset? It's showing up on all of mine.
27th March 2020, 06:34 PM |#1156  
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Settings are not applied after reboot, blue circle is checked. What am I doing wrong? OnePlus 7 Pro
27th March 2020, 09:12 PM |#1157  
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown1178

Settings are not applied after reboot, blue circle is checked. What am I doing wrong? OnePlus 7 Pro

Disable advanced battery optimization in system settings
27th March 2020, 09:53 PM |#1158  

Donate to Me
More
Oh no, I missed to disable it. Thank's, if this doesn't help I will report back later.
28th March 2020, 03:38 AM |#1159  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:

What device and chipset? It's showing up on all of mine.

Snapdragon 855, k20 pro
The Following User Says Thank You to gwenmillett For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gwenmillett Ad-Free
28th March 2020, 07:36 AM |#1160  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Disable advanced battery optimization in system settings

Still the stock values are applied after reboot. I will try to clear cache and storage of EKM and reinstall it...

Edit: I was to quick. Waiting some seconds and the values I have choosen were applied.
28th March 2020, 06:12 PM |#1161  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveedDB

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_poseidon

Also my device has 8 core, i close 2 cores n apply the option on boot but after reboot it doesnt apply to close the cores, 8 cores still working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)