Thanks Meter: 87,195

By flar2, Recognized Developer on 21st February 2017, 07:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2018, 09:41 AM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

I thought OxygenOS got rid of it, but on some builds there is an "autostart" permission that is off by default.

Other possibilities are apps that disable services, like Greenify, battery optimizers or antivirus

How do I enable it?
21st March 2018, 10:41 AM |#612  
The best application in the genre,especially for those who use ElementalX kernel..
can configure the settings as every user wants in every android version...
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daitalos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daitalos Ad-Free
22nd March 2018, 08:10 PM |#613  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
On nextbit Robin, Los 14.1
When I disable zram, my phone won't go into deep sleep. It just stays awake constantly. I've noticed this on multiple builds of LOS. Anyone else noticed this issue with their phone?

I'm disabling zram because the phone has 3gb of ram, more than enough to not need zram.
22nd March 2018, 09:12 PM |#614  
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxes

When I disable zram, my phone won't go into deep sleep. It just stays awake constantly. I've noticed this on multiple builds of LOS. Anyone else noticed this issue with their phone?

I'm disabling zram because the phone has 3gb of ram, more than enough to not need zram.

It can take a very long time (> 5min) to disable zram, it's probalby just flushing out the memory
22nd March 2018, 09:18 PM |#615  

More
Quote:

It can take a very long time (> 5min) to disable zram, it's probalby just flushing out the memory

It still happens after several reboots, even the next day. I love this app though, so many options!
23rd March 2018, 09:00 AM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Why the cpu hzr decreases while I fixed it in maximum ..for gaming ..it doesn't remain stable it drops to below normal value (all cpu hzr to near 400)
23rd March 2018, 02:03 PM |#617  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsell

Why the cpu hzr decreases while I fixed it in maximum ..for gaming ..it doesn't remain stable it drops to below normal value (all cpu hzr to near 400)

Thermal throttling
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2018, 02:39 PM |#618  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Thermal throttling

Does powerfull devices like s9 one plus 5T etc heats up during cpu process Above or in 1500 mhr
23rd March 2018, 03:14 PM |#619  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsell

Does powerfull devices like s9 one plus 5T etc heats up during cpu process Above or in 1500 mhr

Every device heats up. There are 8 cpu cores, graphics, battery and network chips in a tiny air-tight package, so heat build-up is inevitable.
23rd March 2018, 04:53 PM |#620  
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 488

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxes

This is probably because zram will be enabled every boot by default on the OS, and when the app auto start, it will disable it and have to go through the process of flushing all over again. And I suspect that if you disable it on a 'more permanent way', like messing on the config files, and then it will boot with it disabled already?
Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to justjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justjr Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 06:07 PM |#621  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjr

This is probably because zram will be enabled every boot by default on the OS, and when the app auto start, it will disable it and have to go through the process of flushing all over again. And I suspect that if you disable it on a 'more permanent way', like messing on the config files, and then it will boot with it disabled already?
Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Good point. I'll have to see about some other method.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)