FORUMS

[APP] "Immersive Manager" - Take full control over the "Immersive Mode" [PROMO CODES]

214 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2018, 06:58 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad83

@IVIanuu, By the way when I go to System/About Phone/Software Updates that page doesn't go to immersive mode when using per app strategy, on Global Immersive Mode it works fine. I hope this will be fixed soon.

I am using per app settings and I have almost all apps in full immersive except for two. Also my phone is an HTC U11+.

Nothing i can do here. Some apps are incompatable
18th April 2018, 06:58 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Pushed a new update ->

• Added a blacklist for apps which will ignore them in global and per app mode

• Under the hood changes

• Bug fixes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IVIanuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IVIanuu Ad-Free
18th April 2018, 07:20 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 687

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIanuu

Glad that you like it. It's not required because my app writes the settings to the system so they are persisted.

On my phone it's not and I would assume other HTC phones and brands have the same issue probably because of their navigation bar customization. This probably wouldn't have been the case with AOSP Roms or Google stock rom. But in my case I need to use Adb commands with each boot on PC or apply it through your app, hence the need for apply on reboot.
Also one more suggestion could you include system files or apps in per app settings menu.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote:

Nothing i can do here. Some apps are incompatable

I understand but why does it work on Global and not per app, I think i might have a clue when you're applying immersive effect on per app configuration you're missing to include a system file or apk responsible for the Software Updates page. I hope I got my point across.

Why I am saying this, because when I run adb commands through the PC I can make that page immersive without issues.

Thanks again for your work and time.

Edit:

I just installed the latest update and i am happy you added system apps to the per app settings menu. It also solved the issue i had with the "Software Updates" page not being immersive. Thanks again for your work.
19th April 2018, 12:41 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad83

On my phone it's not and I would assume other HTC phones and brands have the same issue probably because of their navigation bar customization. This probably wouldn't have been the case with AOSP Roms or Google stock rom. But in my case I need to use Adb commands with each boot on PC or apply it through your app, hence the need for apply on reboot.
Also one more suggestion could you include system files or apps in per app settings menu.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I understand but why does it work on Global and not per app, I think i might have a clue when you're applying immersive effect on per app configuration you're missing to include a system file or apk responsible for the Software Updates page. I hope I got my point across.

Why I am saying this, because when I run adb commands through the PC I can make that page immersive without issues.

Thanks again for your work and time.

Edit:

I just installed the latest update and i am happy you added system apps to the per app settings menu. It also solved the issue i had with the "Software Updates" page not being immersive. Thanks again for your work.

Glad to hear that.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk
31st May 2018, 10:50 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hello OP! Greetings.
I just purchased Immersive Mode Manager and it's working beautifully.
But I have a problem.
When I use Facebook from Chrome browser and scroll down to the bottom of a post and attempt typing to reply, the keyboard covers the writing area. Hence, I cannot see what I am typing. It also happens on other web pages.
Please help.

Here is an attached screenshot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shivasish666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shivasish666 Ad-Free
31st May 2018, 10:52 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivasish666

Hello OP! Greetings.
I just purchased Immersive Mode Manager and it's working beautifully.
But I have a problem.
When I use Facebook from Chrome browser and scroll down to the bottom of a post and attempt typing to reply, the keyboard covers the writing area. Hence, I cannot see what I am typing. It also happens on other web pages.
Please help.

Here is an attached screenshot.

This cannot be fixed

31st May 2018, 10:53 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

This cannot be fixed

Oh, okay!
14th June 2018, 07:42 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
@IVIanuu

Bought your app. Appears to be doing what it's supposed to do so far. But is it possible to show the top status bar on the homescreen, but not on any other app?
20th June 2018, 11:20 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firipu

@IVIanuu

Bought your app. Appears to be doing what it's supposed to do so far. But is it possible to show the top status bar on the homescreen, but not on any other app?

You can use the per app mode to fine grain your settings
8th August 2018, 06:25 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Android Pie Support?
Hi there I tried installing this on Android Pie but it does not seem to work. Is it supposed to work with Android Pie?
The Following User Says Thank You to jdogg4000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jdogg4000 Ad-Free
8th August 2018, 10:47 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostfildern

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg4000

Hi there I tried installing this on Android Pie but it does not seem to work. Is it supposed to work with Android Pie?

It works fine for me on android pie

The Following User Says Thank You to IVIanuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IVIanuu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)