FORUMS

[APP] "Immersive Manager" - Take full control over the "Immersive Mode" [PROMO CODES]

214 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2019, 08:29 PM |#31  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 14

More
@IVIanuu
Hey mate,
Could you please have a look on the following weird behavior of "Per app" strategy for the paid app?
If some Full/Status Bar mode is granted for the app (both system and user one), it works properly for the period while the screen is active. Once the phone goes to the Sleep mode (even in just 5 seconds after the screen is off), the same app will be run in normal mode (without selected immersion type), so I have to toggle the Immersion Manager status off/on (or re-select the mode from UI).
I'm running the stock Android 8.0 ROM on my Samsung S8 Active (not rooted), so required WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission was granted through ADB console. Immersion Manager app is black-listed for the built-in Battery Optimizer and additionally locked within the phone task manager (to prevent any possible accidental closure).
Thanks in advance!
16th March 2019, 02:19 AM |#32  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 521

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIanuu

It works fine for me on android pie

Status bar can be hidden?

Nm. Works.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg4000

So you can hide the status bar? For me only the navigation bar gets hidden. The status bar just looks like it normally does on Android Pie.

Works for me too on pie.
11th February 2020, 11:44 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
@IVIanuu
I have not tried the app yet, but is it possible to disable immersive mode with that?
For example, if I want to show a status bar in some game that otherwise runs in a fullscreen mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)