[APP] [Android 4.4+,Win, MacOS] Open Labs Stagelight

Search This thread

MatthewPresley

Jan 5, 2013
Austin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
So, even though I signed up to be a tester. I am being told that my device is not compatible. I have two devices. One is an Nvidia Shield Tablet and the other is a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Neither the Play Store app or the Play Store through a Web browser works. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N910V

Hi Jaytronics

It is taking some users 6 to 10 hours before the the Play Store will give them access to the 2.2 beta. The incompatible device message is being shown as it is trying to serve the public 2.0 version which only supports x86 processors. Give it a few more hours and if the problem still persists, PM me and I'll help you troubleshoot from there.

Matt

Jaytronics

I have a question. Even though I signed up but am being told that I can not download due to incompatibility. Does that mean if by the time your offer is up. Will I not be able to do this? Or does the mere action of signing up grant me a license in the play store for when my device is accepted?

Sent from my SM-N910V

MatthewPresley

Jan 5, 2013
Austin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
What device do you have? Please pm me your device and gmail address and I'll get you taken care of.

I have a question. Even though I signed up but am being told that I can not download due to incompatibility. Does that mean if by the time your offer is up. Will I not be able to do this? Or does the mere action of signing up grant me a license in the play store for when my device is accepted?

Sent from my SM-N910V

MatthewPresley

Jan 5, 2013
Austin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Last Day to Sign Up

Hi Everyone,

If you have not gotten your request in, today is the last day to do so. We will not be processing any incoming requests after 11:59PM CDT tonight.

Also, for all XDA members who have signed up but do not have a compatible Android Tablet, stay tuned for an announcement.

Matthew Presley

quincho54

Feb 24, 2014
Berlin
Tablets only for now, but Phablet testing will begin soon.

Yes, we are waiting. Was looking for a long time for something like these. Even I get myself a tablet if necessary. But when you are really testing phablets to, I can wait a little bit longer. Good luck for the whole Dev. Team. And not to forget, thank you for your good work. I checked it out on a PC.

Reactions: MatthewPresley

Ditto_B

Nov 2, 2013
Seeing that the Nexus 6 is eligible, how would you feel about the Oneplus One? It's 5.5 inches and generally considered a phablet.

Also, I signed up and then realized that my tablet doesn't have 4.4 on it.

Last edited:

quincho54

Feb 24, 2014
Berlin
Just instale the application on the note 4. At the first look everything works well. But I'm a little bit nervous and confused by all these options. So, I prefer to check it out for a while. But everything is good visible and accessible. Great job done so far. Thank you all Dev team.

MatthewPresley

Jan 5, 2013
Austin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks to Everyone!

I'd like to say thanks to everyone here at XDA for joining the beta giveaway. We were floored by the responses and are on track for a solid 2.2 release for both Windows and Android!

Everyone who signed up with a tablet should have received an invite as of Saturday. If not, PM me with your email address and tablet and I'll cross reference it with the beta request form. If I find your info, I'll get you set up.

To those who signed up wanting to test on a phablet, we'll be opening up testing to select users over the next several weeks.

In the meantime, to say thanks to everyone, I'd like to offer a free copy of Stagelight for Windows. This offer will be good until the end of day Friday July 24th. To get it, simply go to http://www.openlabs.com/promo and fill out the form using Promo Code: SLXDA

Best to All,

Matthew Presley

Last edited:

MatthewPresley

Jan 5, 2013
Austin
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
To familiarize yourself with the application, I recommend you go through some of the lessons. You'll be making tracks in no time!

Just instale the application on the note 4. At the first look everything works well. But I'm a little bit nervous and confused by all these options. So, I prefer to check it out for a while. But everything is good visible and accessible. Great job done so far. Thank you all Dev team.

Last edited:

quincho54

Feb 24, 2014
Berlin
Sure will do. I don't remember for how long I was looking for these applications. So, I'm very happy and say thank's to all of you again. And yes, I will use the lessons for the first steps.

Reactions: MatthewPresley

mlips821

Feb 6, 2015
Atlantic City
I'd like to say thanks to everyone here at XDA for joining the beta giveaway. We were floored by the responses and are on track for a solid 2.2 release for both Windows and Android!

Everyone who signed up with a tablet should have received an invite as of Saturday. If not, PM me with your email address and tablet and I'll cross reference it with the beta request form. If I find your info, I'll get you set up.

To those who signed up wanting to test on a phablet, we'll be opening up testing to select users over the next several weeks.

In the meantime, to say thanks to everyone, I'd like to offer a free copy of Stagelight for Windows. This offer will be good until the end of day Friday July 24th. To get it, simply go to http://www.openlabs.com/promo and fill out the form using Promo Code: SLXDA

Best to All,

Matthew Presley

Downloading my Windows version now! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this exciting time for you guys over
at Open Labs / Stagelight. Got to run, download just finished. Time to play! :good:

quincho54

Feb 24, 2014
Berlin
Hi, Matthew, thanks to, for the second offer. I already thought to install on an old computer Androidx86 ( it's kit kat for pc) and install the android version on a android PC. I mean it's an Idee. But with these offer I can keep it for later. But maybe somebody wants to try it. For sure it will work. Just the kernel is modified and you can use keyboard and mouse.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To anyone that does not have either Android Core Bundle, Desktop Core Bundle, or Mixer view yet... We're giving it away free for the rest of the month. Happy July! Promo Code is: FREECORE More info on our site!

http://us.openlabs.com/

***Beta Signup is RE-OPENED... Sign up to help test Stagelight 3.0 on Android phones and phablets, Windows 10 and Apple MacOS***

Beta Sign up Form.

Stagelight 3.0: What’s New

Look and Feel
    -Enhanced color scheme with added layers and depth
    -Smooth animation transitions
    -New Transport design allows you to keep more in view
    -Redesigned Track Mixer with collapsible panels

New Mixing Features
    -Fullscreen Mixer View
    -New: Send Effect Tracks
    ---Unlimited Sends
    ---Pre/Post Routing
    -Higher resolution Volume Faders
    -Enhanced Peak Metering
    -Optimized Track Filters
    -Force Mono switch
    -Master Track view with global view switches

Track Freeze
    -Freeze instruments and insert effects to save CPU and RAM
    ---Includes freeze/unfreeze of individual tracks
    ---Freeze/Unfreeze All Tracks

SongTransfer
    -Send Song Projects to your other connected devices with the push of a button
    -Can send to one or multiple devices at the same time

Sequencer Enhancements
    -LoopBuilder Mode
    ---Enhanced Follow Actions for SongPart Customization
    ---Easier Mixdown/Sharing
    ---Enhanced Record to Timeline flow
    -Consolidated Tools
    -Timeline Mode
    -Enhanced Project Overview
    -Easier Song Loop point editing
    -Better touch support for editing parts
    -New Master Track with Automation
    -Easier Track Reorganizing
    -MIDI Editor
    ---Auto shows all notes
    ---Easier Touch Editing of Note
    ---Easier KeyLock View (hides note rows not in the selected mode)

Some Known Issues:

GUI issues (still making tweaks and optimizations)
    Potential sluggishness (Android)
    Some minor scaling/sizing issues
    In-App Lessons Issues
    Lessons can fail to initialize (reloading the lesson usually corrects the issue)
    Some lessons need to be rebuilt for 3.0.
    VST/AU Scanning is buggy at the moment (we’re working on it)
    Plugin Names may not display properly on Windows or Mac in Track Mixer

There will be other issues, crashers, etc. Help us find them!

Attention Musicians,

Open Labs is bringing the music creation app, Stagelight to Android tablets, phablets and phones.

If you’re interested in music creation and own an Android device that contains a multi-core CPU, 2gb of RAM and running Android 4.4 or higher, you join the beta team by filling out this form. Once you fill out the form, you’ll receive an invite to join the Private Beta Google+ Community and will be given early access to Stagelight 2.3. ****Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your invitation.

More Info:

What is Stagelight?

Stagelight is the easiest and best way to create, share and play with music on Windows and Android devices. Stagelight comes with built-in lessons, sounds, instruments, loops, effects and much, much more.

Features:

In-App Lessons
    Multitrack Recording (Audio and MIDI)
    Timeline Mode Sequencing:
    Loopbuilder Mode Sequencing: Easily record and trigger loops. Record remixes on the fly.
    Loop Browser with free loops
    High Quality Elastique Time Stretching
    Built in Instruments including:
    -Drum Machine with Step Sequencer
    -ElectroSynth
    -ElectroPulse
    -ElectroBass
    -ElectroGuitars
    -ElectroOrgans
    On-Screen Instruments (Drums and Keys)
    Key Lock for flawless playing on your touchscreen
    In-App Store for adding more features and content
    Seamless project compatibility with Stagelight for Windows

Stagelight 2.1 Video Overview

Screen Shots

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing your feedback. If you have questions feel free to PM me.

Matthew Presley - Product Manager | Stagelight
    www.openlabs.com
    Thanks to Everyone!

Best to All,

Matthew Presley

Best to All,

Matthew Presley

Downloading my Windows version now! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this exciting time for you guys over
    at Open Labs / Stagelight. Got to run, download just finished. Time to play! :good:
    Hi Everyone,

As long as you fill out the form and have a compatible tablet, you will get your free license. We have to process each request manually so it will take some time, but rest assured, we'll get to each and every submission. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Matthew Presley
    To anyone that does not have either Android Core Bundle, Desktop Core Bundle, or Mixer view yet... We're giving it away ($19.99 value) free for the rest of the month. Happy July! Promo Code is: FREECORE More info on our site!

http://us.openlabs.com/