i bought the app and tried it but i didn't succeed.
- Headunit Kenwood DMX8019DABS - AA Wireless capable
- Phone "Xiaomi Mi Max 3" BUT with AOSP / Pixel Experience ROM - NO MIUI!
After proceeding all the steps in the first post i connect the phone and i tried both regarding which app to use. OBD2AA and after it didn't work Android Auto.
I got the popup message regarding engine/water temperature but there is no screen with the gauges.
On the old AA design the last button only leads to a blank screen with "Return to Kenwood" Message.
But i think the connection is established via AA Wireless here. Because the select AA device screen on my radio just shows the wireless connection to choose from and the message "can't connect to usb device" after i connect the phone to the usb port.
1) Does it work with the new AA design?
2) Does it work with Xiaomi phones which don't use MIUI (AOSP, Pixel Experience in my case)?
3) Does it work when the Headunit is a AA wireless capable unit (using the cable to connect for OBD2AA)
What can i try to make it work?