FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want the app to incorporate it's own stats (See post #1127)

Yes

18 Vote(s)
90.00%
No

2 Vote(s)
10.00%

[APP][5.0+]OBD2 Plugin for Android Auto - Use Torque with AndroidAuto

2,749 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,233

By Emil Borconi, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Developer on 17th August 2017, 04:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2019, 03:29 PM |#3041  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It isn't a huge difference, but because it has my complete attention at the moment, I've noticed it. I run this car on the track often and believe me, I'm not staring at the display during that time. A slightly slower refresh rate on things like transmission temperature or differential temperature will not be an issue. The app works very well and it is one that I would happily pay for.
24th November 2019, 11:55 PM |#3042  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not sure if this is an OBD2AA thing, a torque thing, etc - but my speed camera warnings only work from within ~30m of a camera location - and then continue for whatever distance i've set the warnings as i go past the camera. eg: approach a speed camera, have warnings set to 100, 300 and 1000m. Warnings do not sound until i am within ~30m of the camera. Warnings continue to sound until i am 1000m past the camera.

They've never worked when approaching the cameras. This happens on multiple different devices
The Following User Says Thank You to Antony_b For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Antony_b Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 01:15 AM |#3043  
Thanks Meter: 486

Donate to Me
More
Quick question: my setup is a car without AA built jn-OBD2 Bluetooth adapter-Torque. Does it work with Torque running?

Edit: read the OP, won't work. Should have read that before purchasing.
29th November 2019, 01:41 PM |#3044  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I've been having a problem with Obd2aa for a few weeks. In practice it seems that the application restarts on its own after a few minutes of operation, losing communication with Torque Pro. After a few seconds, the data on the radio (Uconnect 7 ") returns and soon the loop starts again.
The application seems to crash (Samsung Galaxy S9 + smartphone) while Android Auto continues to run.
Can someone help me? Thanks
4th December 2019, 04:05 PM |#3045  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
TPMS settings are working for you on last version obd2foraa/Torque guys? I got FCs when I try to set any pressure sensor on TMPS settings. I need to know if is only here to cath a log. Thanks
Yesterday, 01:58 PM |#3046  
Flag Eastern NC, USA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Any official word on Wireless AA and OBD2forAA support? I just drove my other car last night and updated the OBD2forAA setting for car bluetooth to the headunit (Kenwood DDX-9905S) in that car. I could not get it anything to load while using the USB cable. If I disconnected and used wireless AA would load, but no ODB2forAA. I'm going to test again after disabling wireless projection in the AA settings, but for now is there any official direction with using a headunit and phone that support wireless AA?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android auto, androidauto, obd2, torque pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)