FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want the app to incorporate it's own stats (See post #1127)

Yes

18 Vote(s)
90.00%
No

2 Vote(s)
10.00%

[APP][5.0+]OBD2 Plugin for Android Auto - Use Torque with AndroidAuto

2,987 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,404

By Emil Borconi, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Developer on 17th August 2017, 04:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2020, 05:46 PM |#3091  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does it work on a S10e?
13th January 2020, 12:33 AM |#3092  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
How smooth are the gauges in android auto compared to the torque app itself?
13th January 2020, 09:13 PM |#3093  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i have a question about camsam.
the notifications go nuts whene there is a near speed cam. they pop up every 2 seconds whene i am in the defined range till i pass the cam.
how do i need to setup camsam?
in the camsam app i have enabled start app if connected to my car and disabled the sound in camsam.
in the obd app i have enabled notifications and disabled street names.
my goal would be to only have 3 notifications like i set it in the obd app. (700m/300m/100m) how can i achieve that?
14th January 2020, 02:52 AM |#3094  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaboy01

How smooth are the gauges in android auto compared to the torque app itself?

I feel they are exactly the same. AA basically mirrors your phone, so the display difference is (in my opinion) negilable.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyAf

I am using this app for long time, and no have such trouble. But never use for tpms. Is someone can confirm tpms work well? And what tpms hardware compatible with this app. Need advise please.. By the way, Thnks for response..
Great job @Emil barconi.

I have not used the tpms, but read on the miata.net forums that some have had success adding the obd2 PID for each TPMS sensor and then having obd2aa display that calculated value.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to TyberZ52 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TyberZ52 Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 11:25 AM |#3095  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It works great app Thanks
14th January 2020, 03:02 PM |#3096  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Has anyone else tried this app along with running Spotify? Spotify keeps skipping when ran with this app.
14th January 2020, 04:31 PM |#3097  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawsy

Has anyone else tried this app along with running Spotify? Spotify keeps skipping when ran with this app.

I have spotify running all the time and no issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to bggold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bggold Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 04:51 AM |#3098  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
notifications beep cant turned off for camsam in newest android auto. notifications pop up every 5 meters so its very anoying with the beeps. @Emil could you please reduce the notifications to only 4 times?
15th January 2020, 09:03 AM |#3099  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Tg. Secuiesc / Kezdivasarhely
Thanks Meter: 2,404

Donate to Me
More
Just pushed a small update on the beta channel ( I haven't tested it at all!!!! )
- Should fix app crash when using voice commands on some cars
- Speed camera will only notify you 3 times now, this is due to Android Auto including the annoying chime for every notification, so every time the distance was updated to the cam it made that sound, which got really frustrating...

Let me know if this changes work reliable for you.
Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil Borconi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2020, 07:05 PM |#3100  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Still can't find the download, I've bought it, had it running on my old device but for the life of me can't find the download here. I've installed the xda app about a dozen times now...
17th January 2020, 07:26 PM |#3101  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi Emil,

I got it working and gauges do show up with their names but dont move. What should I do next to check I setup everything?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android auto, androidauto, obd2, torque pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)