FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you want the app to incorporate it's own stats (See post #1127)

Yes

18 Vote(s)
90.00%
No

2 Vote(s)
10.00%

[APP][5.0+]OBD2 Plugin for Android Auto - Use Torque with AndroidAuto

3,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,498

By Emil Borconi, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Developer on 17th August 2017, 03:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2020, 05:57 PM |#3171  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon818

Which method /option you use? Look in the first Thread.
Have you Torque PRO?

Yes I have torque pro paid not cracked and using self mode.
21st March 2020, 11:28 PM |#3172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
None of the 5 options to select for transmission temp work. 3 of them shoe 0, the other two just show 32*. It works fine in the torque app, and with an aeroforce gauge. This is the most important thing I need to monitor with this and it doesn't work. Please fix
22nd March 2020, 03:11 PM |#3173  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

None of the 5 options to select for transmission temp work. 3 of them shoe 0, the other two just show 32*. It works fine in the torque app, and with an aeroforce gauge. This is the most important thing I need to monitor with this and it doesn't work. Please fix

Can you see temp in Torque Pro? If not, there is you issue. Find out which one you are using in Torque Pro and make sure it is the same. I have the same issue with another temp setting, if I pull the wrong one it doesn't work. This is true if you added PIDs like the Ford ones. I have also had issues where some PIDs are not displaying.

For this I find if I start car, connect Torque Pro, and view level, then connect to AA, it displays. If you can see it in Torque Pro and have the same pid set in as it should work. Check the pid again and be careful. View it working on the Torque Pro app, and the plug it in as is, with luck it should work.
22nd March 2020, 04:36 PM |#3174  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nygmam

Can you see temp in Torque Pro? If not, there is you issue. Find out which one you are using in Torque Pro and make sure it is the same. I have the same issue with another temp setting, if I pull the wrong one it doesn't work. This is true if you added PIDs like the Ford ones. I have also had issues where some PIDs are not displaying.

For this I find if I start car, connect Torque Pro, and view level, then connect to AA, it displays. If you can see it in Torque Pro and have the same pid set in as it should work. Check the pid again and be careful. View it working on the Torque Pro app, and the plug it in as is, with luck it should work.

Yes, I can see it in torque pro. Torque pro has "transmission fluid temp" (gm method 1, 2, and 3), and also "transmission temperature" (method 1 and 2). In torque pro its the fluid temp method 2 that works, perfectly. In the obd2aa app, the last two options aren't even there, but the 3 transmission fluid temps are displayed as method 1, method 1, and method 3. I have all 3 of thode selected.

Method 1 and 2 in torque pro, the PIDs settings are visually the same, so not sure what's going on there, but method 1 does not read. Only method 2.

I tried your suggestion, viewed the temp in torque pro, which was at 144*. Connected to radio, and the obd2aa gauge for the second method 1 (whish I assume is method 2) showed 86.5*, so different then the 32* they all usually display (or 0*). But that wasn't the correct reading, and it never changed over a 36 mile drive.
27th March 2020, 03:10 PM |#3175  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I tried your suggestion, viewed the temp in torque pro, which was at 144*. Connected to radio, and the obd2aa gauge for the second method 1 (whish I assume is method 2) showed 86.5*, so different then the 32* they all usually display (or 0*). But that wasn't the correct reading, and it never changed over a 36 mile drive.

I will need to recheck, I use method 2 and last I used it, it worked, but I haven't really driven in over a month, but will try to recheck later.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Just upgraded my phone too an LG V60 which has Android 10. I know it is working as I see obd2aa in the menu, but I can't seem to set dpi so I can get wide screen on my sync 3. Is this an Android 10 feature I need to live with?
28th March 2020, 06:14 AM |#3176  

More
I have a 2015 corsa on Intellink 3.0 which runs on Windows CE 6.0 can I get a dongle which will allow me to get android auto and carplay?
5th April 2020, 05:28 AM |#3177  

More
Anyone know what to switch between LHD and RHD configurations? Regular Android Auto is in LHD which is what i want but OBD2AA is in RHD and wont seem to change. Anyone idea on how to change it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android auto, androidauto, obd2, torque pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)