Back in office and I'm starting a major rework of obd2aa, going to re-write it almost from scratch, what it's on the roadmap:
- Add possibility to have multiple screens
- Thinking of adding support for Torque Pro themes, but not sure how to go about it, because that will most probably conflict with current customisation possibility. While I know some will love to use Torque Pro themes, other users have set up their own graphics with obd2aa and will like to keep them. Having too many choices usually means users can get confused which is not something desirable.
- Will most probably add support for using obd2aa without Torque Pro (for some basic PIDs) but do not expect anything as complex with so many formulas as you can do now in Torque Pro
- I have contacted several other obd2 apps asking if they are willing to make a plugin interface so I can display data from other apps as well (sadly only on responded, but that did not went anywhere either)
- I will add possibility to read MIL on car screen as well.
If you have requests, suggestions please email them to me on [email protected]
in the next week, so I can consider including them as well and give all of you a full overview on whats happening.