FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][Samsung][Android 9.0+] OneUI Tuner

4,549 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,356

By Zacharee1, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 24th February 2019, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
THIS IS NOT A THEME APP. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE UI! For theming solutions, use Swift Installer or Sungstratum.

IF YOU HAVE A GALAXY S8, S8+, Note8, S10e, S10, S10+ OR S10 5G THIS APP MAY NOT WORK RIGHT NOW! The issue is being investigated, but Samsung has begun blocking themes on One UI. https://developer.samsung.com/forum/...ssageId=364331

Samsung's One UI got a lot of things right, but it isn't perfect. For example, you can no longer do things like enable seconds in the status bar clock or change the QS header count using Android's hidden settings.

OneUI Tuner aims to fix these problems by using Samsung's comprehensive theme engine. It's not a theme, though. Instead, OneUI Tuner allows you to do things like setting the QS header icon count, set your own custom clock format, or even restore the old Recents menu from Android Oreo.

The best part? This app doesn't need root access. It doesn't even need anything to be done through ADB. Once you apply the options for a certain section of the app, you'll be prompted to install an app, which contains the changes you made.

Certain options will require a reboot to apply, but most simply need 2 installations for the initial install, with subsequent changes applying instantly.

If you're prompted for root access, feel free to deny it. In the future, it will be used to silently apply changes, but it currently has no effect.

This app is not complete! Options are limited, and the UI is subject to change.

See the Labs listing for screenshots.

Get it here: https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...der.oneuituner
Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/OneUITuner
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th February 2019, 06:01 PM |#2  
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 43

More
works great thank you, only one question how to let the color default? not black
The Following User Says Thank You to valiii 007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift valiii 007 Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 06:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
I get app not installed errors when trying to apply settings. Note 8 9.0
25th February 2019, 06:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm getting an error when trying to install:
Do I need to do something different?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Install_Error.jpg
Views:	1624
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	4712459  
25th February 2019, 08:02 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljr81

I get app not installed errors when trying to apply settings. Note 8 9.0

Aqui também não funcionou, note 8 Android 9.0

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Aqui eu modifico o que quero, quando ele pede pra instalar essas modificações, dá erro

Note 8, Android 9.0
25th February 2019, 09:29 PM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendha

Aqui também não funcionou, note 8 Android 9.0

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Aqui eu modifico o que quero, quando ele pede pra instalar essas modificações, dá erro

Note 8, Android 9.0

Por favor, fala inglês em XDA.

Mas, qual modelo do Note8 tem você? (Responda em inglês)
25th February 2019, 09:31 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Great working note9 pie
25th February 2019, 10:50 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Apps looks promising if it worked :/ when I try to apply a custom clock it's unable to install it...
25th February 2019, 11:09 PM |#9  
Flag Massachussets
Thanks Meter: 1,988

Donate to Me
More
So you want me to pay $1 to alpha test your app that ppl are having issues with 🤔🤔🤔
The Following User Says Thank You to MysteryEmotionz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MysteryEmotionz Ad-Free
26th February 2019, 12:03 AM |#10  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryEmotionz

So you want me to pay $1 to alpha test your app that ppl are having issues with 🤔🤔🤔

You're welcome to build it from source.
26th February 2019, 02:33 AM |#11  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Used Misc section to modify recents to rolodex vertical scroll, installed the mod, and restarted. Gestures swipe for recents did not work, home and back gesture worked. Swaped button order to rule out screen issue, back and home worked, recents did not. Swaped to navigation buttons and recents button then worked and rolodex cards functionednormally.

Opened the app, deselected the mod, and restarted but recents function retained rolodex format and gestures swipe to recents still did not work. Cleared data, but that did not return the stock recents or gesture. Had to uninstall the mod to restore stock recents and swipe gesture.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)