If you have issues or need a refund, don't leave a review. Labs gives me no way to respond to reviewers. Either go to the forum thread or join the TG group, linked below.
Samsung's One UI got a lot of things right, but it isn't perfect. For example, you can no longer do things like enable seconds in the status bar clock or change the QS header count using Android's hidden settings.
OneUI Tuner aims to fix these problems by using Samsung's comprehensive theme engine. It's not a theme, though. Instead, OneUI Tuner allows you to do things like setting the QS header icon count, set your own custom clock format, or even restore the old Recents menu from Android Oreo.
The best part? This app doesn't need root access. It doesn't even need anything to be done through ADB.
- On 9th generation devices, applying the options from a section will prompt you to install an app. Install it again or reboot for the changes to fully apply.
- On 8th generation devices, if you aren't using Synergy, apply your options in each section and then hit the "Send" button (the middle one) to install the Samsung theme.
- On 8th generation devices, if you are using Synergy, applying your options will import that section's theme into Synergy.
If you're prompted for root access, go ahead and grant it. On 9th generation devices, it will make the installation process easier. Functionality will not be limited if you don't grant root access.
This app is not complete! Options are limited, and the UI is subject to change.
If you have questions, visit the TG group: http://bit.ly/ZachareeTG
- Custom status bar clock format (color will not change automatically; there is a shadow around the text to make it visible on light backgrounds)
- Custom QS shade date format
- Custom QS header counts for portrait and landscape
- Custom QS row/column counts for portrait and landscape
- Toggle QS tile backgrounds
- Move system icons to the left of the status bar
- Hide the status bar carrier label
- Toggle lock screen rotation
- Toggle the old Android Oreo-style Recents menu (doesn't work with Samsung's gestures)
- Set the navigation bar height
- Set the status bar height
See the Labs listing for screenshots.
Get it here: https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...der.oneuituner
Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/OneUITunerRedesign