FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][Samsung][Android 9.0+] OneUI Tuner

4,571 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,452

By Zacharee1, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 24th February 2019, 09:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2020, 04:54 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Unable to update via the xda labs app. It seems to go through or at least initiate a download process then nothing happens. I have version 9 of oneui tuner installed. Samsung s10+ stock android 10. Xda labs app also lists version 10 as the latest..... not version 11.

Nevermind...... Seems to be an xda labs app problem. Uninstalled the labs app, re installed an earlier version and things downloaded and installed ok....
12th January 2020, 09:23 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayverma99

Will it work on global version without snapdragon?

Note working on exynos 7870 pie
13th January 2020, 12:06 PM |#103  
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmonjay

Hi, I just installed this on my Note 10+ and the status bar clock immediately jumped all the way to the left. I cannot figure out how to move it. I am on Android 10 and OneUI 2.0. I would appreciate any help.
Thanks

sorry but the clock is on the left also in the stock note10 plus
16th January 2020, 03:26 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been trying to buy this app a couple of days but everytime I get a response that session timeout.
Please how do I go about this.
17th January 2020, 08:46 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Good, thanks
20th January 2020, 10:42 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dctrbnsttr

Unable to update via the xda labs app. It seems to go through or at least initiate a download process then nothing happens. I have version 9 of oneui tuner installed. Samsung s10+ stock android 10. Xda labs app also lists version 10 as the latest..... not version 11.

Nevermind...... Seems to be an xda labs app problem. Uninstalled the labs app, re installed an earlier version and things downloaded and installed ok....

How do you download and install the previous version of the app? I'm asking this because I've never had any problem with the previous versions. But this newest version is really giving me a headache. It crashes all the time. It literally does nothing for me other than crashing.
22nd January 2020, 08:31 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrampton

How do you download and install the previous version of the app? I'm asking this because I've never had any problem with the previous versions. But this newest version is really giving me a headache. It crashes all the time. It literally does nothing for me other than crashing.

Previous versions of the xda labs app are available for download on apkmirror.com.
22nd January 2020, 08:35 PM |#108  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrampton

I noticed this problem a long time ago. It seems to happen when you go to the xposed section. If you click "not now" (don't enable labs root) then the app will always function normally. For me the app always works as it should when doing this. I get it out of the way immediately after installing to avoid accidentally triggering the "xposed labs root bug."
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)