FORUMS

[App][Samsung][Android 9.0+] OneUI Tuner

4,589 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,517

By Zacharee1, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 24th February 2019, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2020, 11:52 AM |#121  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshsomu

It is fake app.... just they created the app to get the money.
Hey developer why are you doing this worst apps. It is not supported in one ui2.

I'm using it right now on One UI 2.0
4th April 2020, 02:16 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharee1

I'm using it right now on One UI 2.0

Can you do a video on it. It will clear lot of doubts
If it is genuine.
4th April 2020, 04:27 PM |#123  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 5,019

Donate to Me
More
Hi @Zacharee1 . Thanks for working on this. Unfortunately on my Galaxy Note10+ 512GB - SM-N975U1 (d2que) - SM-N975UZKEXAA (Unlocked) I'm unable to increase the number of QS Tiles in the notifications or in the expanded QS view. Once I noticed the note in the toggle in your main UI for the theming app that might be compatible with OneUI 2.0, I had temporarily bought the Synergy app and reapplied those OneUI Tuner settings, I even made sure to undo the original (assumed for old OneUI 1.x) theming tweaks and I tried rebooting but still no luck.

I got a refund for Synergy as other than for this purpose, I'm not interested in theming, and I'll keep an eye out here for updates. Hopefully I can re-buy Synergy and re-refund it every time it doesn't work for my purpose.

Please, anyone, do let me know if I might have done something wrong in trying to get this to work, but I expect it will just take more work.
4th April 2020, 04:54 PM |#124  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT

Hi @Zacharee1 . Thanks for working on this. Unfortunately on my Galaxy Note10+ 512GB - SM-N975U1 (d2que) - SM-N975UZKEXAA (Unlocked) I'm unable to increase the number of QS Tiles in the notifications or in the expanded QS view. Once I noticed the note in the toggle in your main UI for the theming app that might be compatible with OneUI 2.0, I had temporarily bought the Synergy app and reapplied those OneUI Tuner settings, I even made sure to undo the original (assumed for old OneUI 1.x) theming tweaks and I tried rebooting but still no luck.

I got a refund for Synergy as other than for this purpose, I'm not interested in theming, and I'll keep an eye out here for updates. Hopefully I can re-buy Synergy and re-refund it every time it doesn't work for my purpose.

Please, anyone, do let me know if I might have done something wrong in trying to get this to work, but I expect it will just take more work.

The Synergy toggle needs to be enabled on One UI 2.0 unless you have root. Applying should take you to the Synergy apps, where you'll see the imported overlays. If that happened, then something went wrong in Synergy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2020, 08:11 PM |#125  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Columbus, OH

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The Synergy toggle needs to be enabled on One UI 2.0 unless you have root. Applying should take you to the Synergy apps, where you'll see the imported overlays. If that happened, then something went wrong in Synergy.

Yes, I enabled the toggle, and the two overlays were imported into Synergy, but both before and after a reboot, the QS tile count was the same as it originally was everywhere, even after re-applying the change on the appropriate OneUI Tuner settings page. I'll try wiping the app's data and try from scratch - this time I'll toggle the switch/buy Synergy before I do anything else. I'll let you know the result later.

Thanks!
4th April 2020, 08:43 PM |#126  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT

Yes, I enabled the toggle, and the two overlays were imported into Synergy, but both before and after a reboot, the QS tile count was the same as it originally was everywhere, even after re-applying the change on the appropriate OneUI Tuner settings page. I'll try wiping the app's data and try from scratch - this time I'll toggle the switch/buy Synergy before I do anything else. I'll let you know the result later.

Thanks!

Try using the uninstall button in One UI Tuner with the Synergy switch off. If you installed the overlays with the switch off before, it's possible they're overriding the ones imported into Synergy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2020, 03:01 AM |#127  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Columbus, OH

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Try using the uninstall button in One UI Tuner with the Synergy switch off. If you installed the overlays with the switch off before, it's possible they're overriding the ones imported into Synergy.

I had previously tried both uninstall options, with the Synergy switch off with no luck.

I started from scratch with wiping OneUI Tuner's app cache and data, then turned Synergy on and re-bought it, changed the QS settings in OneUI Tuner, applied that and followed the directions in Synergy. Eventually after choosing the high contrast theme after a reboot, I was able to see the QS tweaks I had made in OneUI Tuner, however I'm confused about the process since I don't really want to change anything else about the theme except the QS tile counts. I think I'm getting there, though, so I'll play with it a little more and see where that takes me.

Thank you for your help and patience. If you have any other general advise applicable to the problem I'm having with the process, please don't hesitate. If it's not obvious, I haven't read any documentation about how to use Synergy since the only thing I'm interested in using it for is to implement the QS tweaks.

@Zacharee1 I'm not really interested in joining Telegram, but would it be helpful at all if I create a series of screenshots to form a tutorial for other Synergy-ignorant folks like me?
20th April 2020, 07:10 AM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
hi, I really like your app, but the problem is that I live in Syria, and we don't have any kind of online payment available to us, PayPal won't work, and also Amazon and eBay, we can't buy online unfortunately , nothing else, I would really like to pay the little price you ask, but seriously, there's no way possible.
so if you consider my situation, that would be great from you. If you don't, it's fine, it's your work, and I it deserves more than the price you asked for, in my opinion...
thanks...
14th May 2020, 09:54 AM |#129  
Hello, I'm not able to pay by paypal from Xda labs. The error I get is payement session has expired. It seems that it's an error on the site, could you please check what's wrong? It's happening since yesterday.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

@Zacharee1, I tested from another paid app to pay and it worked for me. So it seems you should update your payement link because it's outdated. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.
14th May 2020, 10:35 AM |#130  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuvillier

Hello, I'm not able to pay by paypal from Xda labs. The error I get is payement session has expired. It seems that it's an error on the site, could you please check what's wrong? It's happening since yesterday.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

@Zacharee1, I tested from another paid app to pay and it worked for me. So it seems you should update your payement link because it's outdated. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

I don't control how the payment works.
14th May 2020, 11:10 AM |#131  
Could you please contact paypal at least so they can check what is wrong, and fix the issue. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)