[App][Samsung][Android 9.0+] OneUI Tuner

Search This thread

jshik

Dec 28, 2020
Android 11 drastically changes how overlays work. As of right now, things like the custom clock and moving system icons won't work.
Are there any plans to update this app? as Sprov said this is the only app I also found to enable seconds clock. I've used this for more than 2 years or so and I kinda regret updating to android 11 for my note 20 ultra.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

tobi15

Aug 26, 2015
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to make 5 tiles on the header row of the quick settings with OneUI Tuner.
I'm using a S9(US) Andoird 9 OneUI 1.0.
Also I can't find where I can download this app.
Thanks for helping !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-005810_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-005810_One UI Home.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 293

gohan040

May 14, 2011
Eindhoven
Purchased the app true Patreon but it seems really buggy. Using it on my S21 Ultra and it looks like the QS portrait and landscape are mixed up. Also, i keep getting a notification that it installed a magisk module which I can't see in magisk. This keep coming back after restarting and opening the app.

Greight

Aug 11, 2012
Purchased the app true Patreon but it seems really buggy. Using it on my S21 Ultra and it looks like the QS portrait and landscape are mixed up. Also, i keep getting a notification that it installed a magisk module which I can't see in magisk. This keep coming back after restarting and opening the app.
For me, the module actually has been installed, but the app still nags about needing to install Magisk module.

arnon85

Dec 30, 2015
Hello is the app dead? I wanted to have seconds in the status bar clock but the app doesn't let me set it (android 12). Any other methods?

S7fb1

Feb 28, 2019
I just installed and after increasing quick settings header icons, noticed the Gravity box Bluetooth icon I had as "when enabled" rather than when connected now doesn't show up in the status bar unless I pull down the menu. And now if connected and enabled it has two blue tooth icons only when pulled down.

Uninstalling all and legacy overlays and reboot doesn't change anything and even the quick settings buttons are still at their increased modded number so it appears it is not uninstalling.

How can I get my prior behaviour back and remove any one ui tuner mods? Or how do I get the gravity box blue tooth item enabled? Im on Floydq android 10.

Edit, was able to switch Galaxy Themes in settings and that reset quick settings to default, but still I cannot get the prior gravity box Bluetooth "when enabled" icon working again except in the pull down menu.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS NOT A THEME APP. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE UI! For theming solutions, use Swift Installer or other Synergy-compatible apps.

If you have issues or need a refund, don't leave a review. Labs gives me no way to respond to reviewers. Either go to the forum thread or join the TG group, linked below.

Samsung's One UI got a lot of things right, but it isn't perfect. For example, you can no longer do things like enable seconds in the status bar clock or change the QS header count using Android's hidden settings.

OneUI Tuner aims to fix these problems by using Samsung's comprehensive theme engine. It's not a theme, though. Instead, OneUI Tuner allows you to do things like setting the QS header icon count, set your own custom clock format, or even restore the old Recents menu from Android Oreo.

The best part? This app doesn't need root access. It doesn't even need anything to be done through ADB.
    - On 9th generation devices, applying the options from a section will prompt you to install an app. Install it again or reboot for the changes to fully apply.
    - On 8th generation devices, if you aren't using Synergy, apply your options in each section and then hit the "Send" button (the middle one) to install the Samsung theme.
    - On 8th generation devices, if you are using Synergy, applying your options will import that section's theme into Synergy.

If you're prompted for root access, go ahead and grant it. On 9th generation devices, it will make the installation process easier. Functionality will not be limited if you don't grant root access.

This app is not complete! Options are limited, and the UI is subject to change.

If you have questions, visit the TG group: http://bit.ly/ZachareeTG

Current features:
    - Custom status bar clock format (color will not change automatically; there is a shadow around the text to make it visible on light backgrounds)
    - Custom QS shade date format
    - Custom QS header counts for portrait and landscape
    - Custom QS row/column counts for portrait and landscape
    - Toggle QS tile backgrounds
    - Move system icons to the left of the status bar
    - Hide the status bar carrier label
    - Toggle lock screen rotation
    - Toggle the old Android Oreo-style Recents menu (doesn't work with Samsung's gestures)
    - Set the navigation bar height
    - Set the status bar height

See the Labs listing for screenshots.

Get it here: https://patreon.com/zacharywander
    Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/OneUITunerRedesign
    The app won't let me run it on note 8. It just splashes up that it needs root and closes. Yet the description clearly states root not required.
    It also clearly states that it may not work on 8th and 10th generation devices.

We're working on a way to install custom themes without root on these devices, but it's not done.
    Hi, where can I get the OneUI Tuner, because Labs was shut down at the beginning of the year?

How can I buy the app now?
    It needs to be the last installed or activated.
    So you want me to pay $1 to alpha test your app that ppl are having issues with ???