FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] SpotWidget - Puts Android back into Spotify!

1,735 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,094

By jagan2, Recognized Developer on 20th August 2019, 04:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
SpotWidget App Logo SpotWidget

SpotWidget adds the classic Android homescreen widget to control your Spotify playbacks.

Spotify's recent version removed the ability to have a homescreen widget permanently. This App is a result of the motivation to bring back the unique Android experience for Spotify.

Installing the App, you will find the widget ready to be added to your homescreen as if it was never removed. A one time Notification Access is required for the App to control the song playbacks.

Download now from Google Play Store!

Disclaimer: This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Spotify. Spotify, its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
The Following User Says Thank You to jagan2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2019, 05:53 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,031

More
Doesn't seem to work for me. Installed, give permission but nothing happens? How do I activate it?
3rd September 2019, 08:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon

Doesn't seem to work for me. Installed, give permission but nothing happens? How do I activate it?

If u don't know how to, add a widget, buy a iPhone 😂add widget search the app simple😀

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

@jagan02 lovely.. Maybe have design from cd art, then this gonna be more lovely 😀
4th September 2019, 11:49 AM |#4  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 959

Donate to Me
More
The new version 2.0 don't work, any chance of you emailing me the version before 2.0
5th September 2019, 03:09 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,094

More
v3.1 uploaded!
Hey guys! Check out the latest version on Google Play store, resolves crashes on some times, one step closer to something concrete.
5th September 2019, 09:43 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,031

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_boy86

If u don't know how to, add a widget, buy a iPhone 😂add widget search the app simple😀[COLOR="Silver"]

lol

I have the widget on my home screen, it's just doesn't do anything at all. Also, doesn't seem to interact or to be connected with Spotify at all. Is it working for you?
7th September 2019, 08:49 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon

lol

I have the widget on my home screen, it's just doesn't do anything at all. Also, doesn't seem to interact or to be connected with Spotify at all. Is it working for you?

yes it was working, but it was also freezing so he has much to fix, and you must alloowed to be interacted with spotify also , official widget is back from spotify them self
The Following User Says Thank You to n_boy86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n_boy86 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)