20th November 2015, 09:07 PM |#11  
Flag Mesa, AZ
Thanks Meter: 638

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alijoregon

Has it got api 2??

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Have the courtesy to read the original post.

20th November 2015, 09:22 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 534

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulissimo

Nice to see another camera for our OPO
Just bought it and while making a little test, found a few bugs , I'll have more time tomorrow to test it outdoors and give more feedback then.

bug1: Preview a pic, zoom in and press back. Can only see half of the UI (can't take a screenshot for some reason), the other half is black. It's like the UI moved to the right.

bug2: I have automatic upload to my pc. and some pictures were uploaded in landscape. I took them in portrait while the OPO was on a dock. Don't know what I did, so I'll try to reproduce it tomorrow

bug3: RAW enabled and no dng file after taking a shot, or I can't find it

Can't find super macro as mentioned in description.
Volume keys (blue bar) do exactly what? just curious.

Loved the manual focus and slow shutter didn't worked for me.

Nice work so far
I'm on Resurrection Remix rom btw.

Thanks for your report
First one is a bug, for the second one I've never had this kind of issue I'll wait other impression. The third is not a bug simply you have to set RAW format manually so set picture format to any Bayer and then switch "save DNG raw", BTW I've just realized that maybe this is not the perfect name for this function because this is the conversion from .raw file into a .dng (.raw files are real raw with Qualcomm encoding). technically you can manually convert Bayer in whatever you want.

Super macro is activated by default when you use the zoom
It's strange that slow shutter doesn't work.. Are you sure that your ROM is based on a CM build?
I personally tested all functions with stock COS and base CM 12.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav_Rakesh

What are the main differences between your app and camera fv5? I have paid for camera fv5 and would like to know the features which are better in this app.

Sent from Bacon (Oneplus One)

Camera FV5 is a great app too but it lacks in full manual controls.. The only one supported is manual shutter speed, instead with this camera you can control all manual settings a side for ISO speed that is locked in the HAL driver
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fgnm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fgnm Ad-Free
20th November 2015, 09:53 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbergonzi

Have the courtesy to read the original post.

Sorry... I read more and less the post... I will buy it! Thanks for your work

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
20th November 2015, 10:55 PM |#14  
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgnm

Thanks for your report
First one is a bug, for the second one I've never had this kind of issue I'll wait other impression. The third is not a bug simply you have to set RAW format manually so set picture format to any Bayer and then switch "save DNG raw", BTW I've just realized that maybe this is not the perfect name for this function because this is the conversion from .raw file into a .dng (.raw files are real raw with Qualcomm encoding). technically you can manually convert Bayer in whatever you want.

Super macro is activated by default when you use the zoom
It's strange that slow shutter doesn't work.. Are you sure that your ROM is based on a CM build?
I personally tested all functions with stock COS and base CM 12.1

When I change to Bayer, I get this message "Raw picture format is not supported in zls mode, change to jpeg"
Oh, just found it, needs Zero Shutter Lag disabled to work.
Noticed that it saves 2 files, a .raw (16.71MB) and .dng (24.76MB). Why save 2 big files? Dng would be enough for me
Is it possible to save a jpeg too? So we can have a preview of the photo. I'm only able to open the dng file on Lightroom in my pc. The Lightroom app version won't open it.

Thought there was an option for super macro, like clear image and HD, forgot the zoom ^^
I'll test slow shutter better when I have a chance.
My roms xda link
22nd November 2015, 12:31 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
First app I ever bought! Make it count, and good work!

EDIT: bug found (i'm using sultanxda's 5.1.1 CAF ROM) changing the shutter speed does nothing, even setting to auto does nothing, it always take the photo with the highest shutter speed making the photo almost pitch black
22nd November 2015, 02:00 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Just pushed a new update to solve the bug reported by @paulissimo with some other improvements especially for slow shutter speed, It will be available in a few hours.
@tigobrata CAF ROMs has always some problems with slow shutter speed because it's limited only up to 2sec, if you are on CAF is better to use "accurate shutter speed" by pressing the "ms" button under Exposure time slider

P.S.
I'm really fighting to keep this app online.. First Google, then yesterday a cracker tried to brake my Google Play dev account.. 30sec more and I would have lost everything.. Someone from Yemen.. I've his phone number now
The Following User Says Thank You to fgnm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fgnm Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 04:56 PM |#17  
Flag Aveiro

More
Quote:

Just pushed a new update to solve the bug reported by @paulissimo with some other improvements especially for slow shutter speed, It will be available in a few hours.
@tigobrata CAF ROMs has always some problems with slow shutter speed because it's limited only up to 2sec, if you are on CAF is better to use "accurate shutter speed" by pressing the "ms" button under Exposure time slider

P.S.
I'm really fighting to keep this app online.. First Google, then yesterday a cracker tried to brake my Google Play dev account.. 30sec more and I would have lost everything.. Someone from Yemen.. I've his phone number now

Just updated it t v0.2.
No UI bug now.
Slowshutter is working fine here, I'll try it again later at night.
Did you changed anything about Raw/Dng? There's an option to convert Raw to Dng, which is nice, but I suggest deleting the. raw file if this option is enabled.
Another sugestion, if possible, is to create a jpeg along with the raw/dng. We could preview it and delet it in case the picture is bad (out of focus or something). As it is we can't see the picture and have to wait till I get home to see it on my PC.
Also latest version of snapseed suports raw editing but only works if you have a jpeg file too.

I'll keep you posted if anything comes up, keep up the good work.
Damn hackers, probably a lazy kid who as nothing else better to do.
22nd November 2015, 05:23 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulissimo

Just updated it t v0.2.
No UI bug now.
Slowshutter is working fine here, I'll try it again later at night.
Did you changed anything about Raw/Dng? There's an option to convert Raw to Dng, which is nice, but I suggest deleting the. raw file if this option is enabled.
Another sugestion, if possible, is to create a jpeg along with the raw/dng. We could preview it and delet it in case the picture is bad (out of focus or something). As it is we can't see the picture and have to wait till I get home to see it on my PC.
Also latest version of snapseed suports raw editing but only works if you have a jpeg file too.

I'll keep you posted if anything comes up, keep up the good work.
Damn hackers, probably a lazy kid who as nothing else better to do.

Yes it's possible to have a jpeg with DNG but it's a bit harder, I haven't done yet because there is still something strange in RAW capturing.. For example if you shot a picture in any Bayer format without enable DNG conversion and with Zero Shutter Lag to ON the .raw generated is around 6MB and can be viewed in gallery and tuned in Lightroom for mobile, instead if you shot without zero shutter lag with some Bayer you will have a .raw that cannot be viewed even on PC, but has to be converted in DNG , also the result is different but I can't say which is better
Anyway I noticed that Bayer + Zero Shutter Lag + Clear Image/High Resolution works!
Tell me what do you think
22nd November 2015, 06:04 PM |#19  
Flag Aveiro

More
Quote:

Yes it's possible to have a jpeg with DNG but it's a bit harder, I haven't done yet because there is still something strange in RAW capturing.. For example if you shot a picture in any Bayer format without enable DNG conversion and with Zero Shutter Lag to ON the .raw generated is around 6MB and can be viewed in gallery and tuned in Lightroom for mobile, instead if you shot without zero shutter lag with some Bayer you will have a .raw that cannot be viewed even on PC, but has to be converted in DNG , also the result is different but I can't say which is better
Anyway I noticed that Bayer + Zero Shutter Lag + Clear Image/High Resolution works!
Tell me what do you think

Still hope that you can add the jpeg in a near future.
A 25MB DNG should be better then a 6MB RAW, but I haven't tried opening the 6MB one to compare. I'll try your sugestion.

Another sugestion: an option to restore all values to default. After messing around with the app, I can't remember all the default values
22nd November 2015, 06:18 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Trial version is enough for me, I hope you'll support it as the main versione. Thank you so much for your work!

Inviato dal mio Oneplus One utilizzando Tapatalk
22nd November 2015, 07:09 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
I've just discovered some very interesting things that I must share: This camera might be compatible not only with OnePlus One but with many other smartphones.. Quite sure that it will works on: OnePlus X, Lenovo Zuk Z1, Xiami Mi3W. Actually I've no idea how many smartphone share the same spec I will try to find somewhere another Chinese phone to test it
If someone can make some tests feel free to contact me

@paulissimo I will start working on jpeg preview
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fgnm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fgnm Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)