Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakost

Slow motion doesn't work on my LG G3 d855 with LineageOs ROM

I'm surprised it even works that much..
2nd July 2019, 08:08 AM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Bacon camera on Meizu M6 Note
Thanks for you great app. As I noticed, Meizu M6 Note didn't appear on your site at the list of reportedly supported devices, but your program of the few that support shutter speed and other options on this device lacking camera2 api (the other advanced confirmed is freedcam). The Meizu brand is very popular budget brand in Russia and this particular model is one of the top here since it sports the infamous Sony IMX362 sensor while having a SnapDragon Soc at the same time. The stock camera app is ok, but non stable with the features from release to release and not so usable in some areas.

The problem is that Bacon is barely usable on this model due to a non camera-related issue. The saving/previewing is very unstable. I will list my symptoms, but I suspect I'm not alone since at least some of them were confirmed at a russian forum dedicated to the camera of this phone. The permission to access SD is on.
  • Saving/preview just might work sometimes so after the photo is taken, the circle shows a part of the image and the tap leads to the preview.
  • It might take a picture, but the circle is empty (or overlayed by a "montain" icon) and the preview is black or gray.
  • Sometimes it doesn't take picture at all. So an animation of the shutter is shown, but no tapping works and no picture exists when viewing the folder from another application.
  • Deleting a picture from the internal preview never worked for me, the preview closes after the action, but when viewing from external viewer the file still is there.
  • Changing preview to the external gallery didn't work for me. I see just a black window when I tap at the circle.
  • I suspected a SD related problems so switched to the internal storage for testing, but some or all of the symptoms above were still present
  • Probably when some problems explained exist, removing the app from the list of applications and rerunning it returns things to normal but temporarily
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)