FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,123

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 7th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd June 2015, 04:23 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Question. I just did a full backup with the latest version, it was really fast, but it's only 678mb. Does that seem right? Seems way to small to me.
3rd June 2015, 04:45 PM |#1002  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 920

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicfreak190

Hey can FlashFire flash Baseband Radio's?

It did for me.
3rd June 2015, 04:45 PM |#1003  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 6,464

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_PJs

Question. I just did a full backup with the latest version, it was really fast, but it's only 678mb. Does that seem right? Seems way to small to me.

Yea that's not right. Generally they're about 3.5-4 gigs. Must not have backed up all your partitions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Badger50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Badger50 Ad-Free
3rd June 2015, 05:13 PM |#1004  
Panama city,Fl
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tz

hi, where I can download FlashFire
sorry im from argentine

Go to page one (1) of this
thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd June 2015, 05:29 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ive know it's been ask before but I still can't see to get this to see my zip file, anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong
3rd June 2015, 06:06 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow3

ive know it's been ask before but I still can't see to get this to see my zip file, anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong

This happened to me yesterday. Once I deleted other zip files it was able to see the rom.zip. Hope that helps.
3rd June 2015, 06:34 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I placed it in it's own folder on the local sdcard I still can't see it
3rd June 2015, 06:44 PM |#1008  
Flag Brașov
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I tried flashing Lollipop BOD3 Alexandr ROM using FireFlash v.20 on my Galaxy S5 SM-G900F and it failed.

I was on a fully functional (7-8 months) Android 4.4.2 ANE2 firmware rooted with Towelroot. Everything worked ok during flash until the very end when the phone reboots itself. Then it was stuck on boot ( image with Galaxy S5 Powered by Android).

So I have two questions:
1. Is it necessary to upgrade first to a ANG fimware (and of course do the kernel dance: install ANE2 kernel, root, install ANG kernel) before using FireFlash to flash a Lollipop firmware?
2. Is it necessary to factory reset/wipe all before using FireFlash?

Thank's
3rd June 2015, 07:11 PM |#1009  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 63

More
How can I download the latest version? Is it working on S5+ ?

Later edit: nevermind, it was a browser issue I encountered.
3rd June 2015, 08:22 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 185

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raducanmihai

I tried flashing Lollipop BOD3 Alexandr ROM using FireFlash v.20 on my Galaxy S5 SM-G900F and it failed.

I was on a fully functional (7-8 months) Android 4.4.2 ANE2 firmware rooted with Towelroot. Everything worked ok during flash until the very end when the phone reboots itself. Then it was stuck on boot ( image with Galaxy S5 Powered by Android).

So I have two questions:
1. Is it necessary to upgrade first to a ANG fimware (and of course do the kernel dance: install ANE2 kernel, root, install ANG kernel) before using FireFlash to flash a Lollipop firmware?

Thank's

You need "options.prop" to flash BOE5 DevBase by @alexndr using FlashFire

Download it from here:

https://mega.nz/#!xhYmyKZY!vvc8oP7P5...iV5tf7ZCrv_1go

Put this file + G900FXXU1BOE5_DevBase_alexndr.zip in the root of your internal sdcatd.
3rd June 2015, 08:46 PM |#1011  
Flag San Antonio, Republic of Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,340

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raducanmihai

So I have two questions:

Thank's

I'm not sure of all the steps you performed first, but I would have 1. added a backup, 2. added a wipe, 3. added flash zip or OTA and then set reboot to normal.

Yes, you should have had a wipe command before flashing the new ROM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread