FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,123

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 7th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th April 2015, 12:00 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 716

More
I loved mobile odin made things very simple back in the day....as far as my s2 days....so glad you made root possible up to this point....its 2015 and still rooted
8th April 2015, 12:53 AM |#12  
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 1,237

Donate to Me
More
MOP user, this sounds great! Interesting thing to note, however, is that MOP still works fine on my note 3 N900T running lollipop.

Either way, looking forward to the update! Thanks a ton for all you've done for us!
The Following User Says Thank You to toastido For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toastido Ad-Free
8th April 2015, 12:56 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Can not download
8th April 2015, 01:28 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I bought the PRO version via app. Thank you for your work!

I have Samsung Galaxy S5 DualSIM (G900FD) with rooted 4.4.2. When I go to the directory where is firmware file to update my phone (for ex. in one file G900FDXXU1BOC1_G900FDOXE1BOC1_SER.zip) application always turns off with error message.

Any ideas? Forgive me if is not a topic to asking questions like this one.
8th April 2015, 01:32 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aros1975

I have Samsung Galaxy S5 DualSIM (G900FD) with rooted 4.4.2. When I go to the directory where is firmware file to update my phone (for ex. in one file G900FDXXU1BOC1_G900FDOXE1BOC1_SER.zip) application always turns off with error message.

Perhaps you have to put a .tar , not a .zip

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoalo

Can not download

Edit : done
8th April 2015, 01:49 AM |#16  
OP Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 88,123

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aros1975

What is the error message?

Link to the ZIP?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chainfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2015, 01:56 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

What is the error message?

Link to the ZIP?

Uhhhhh. It was a fault of archive which was corrupted (incomplete file).
I'm sorry for my mistake.
8th April 2015, 02:20 AM |#18  
Successfully installed in SM-G900K KT(Korea Telecom) Korean version S5. Thanks Chainfire, greatwork. Even though I had MOP, I went ahead and purchased the pro version of Flashfire. At workright now, but I look forward to testing and checking it out a little bit later. I will also post results and comment. Thanks again.

**Update** It seems all 4 back up methods make it to the 2nd black screen and stop. First black screen -good. files load - good. Second black screen - screen stays black and blue LED comes on, it almost appears to be 'breathing' fades from medium light to dim light, back and forth. Almost like it is 'thinking'. Partitions(info) seems to be working well. Also scanning folders for a file works well in the Flash ZIP and OTA and also Flash firmware package. Let me know how I can help.

Sent from my 'towelrooted' SM-G900K using XDA Free mobile app
8th April 2015, 02:23 AM |#19  
Flag M.E.M.P.H.I.S.
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Going to try this out on my Note 4. Sweet!
The Following User Says Thank You to JodyBreeze901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JodyBreeze901 Ad-Free
8th April 2015, 05:31 AM |#20  
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Supper.

Dear @Chainfire in futere if in program we can do backup on sd card?
And ib future can we flash recovery as it flashes toll flashify?
The Following User Says Thank You to SUNUN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SUNUN Ad-Free
8th April 2015, 06:47 AM |#21  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Don't work in Samsung Galaxy S5 G900f when I make a backup the phone shut down put the screen I loading, load everything and after that nothing only black screen and don't turn on again

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chelis10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chelis10 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread