FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,123

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 7th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th October 2018, 09:16 PM |#6731  
Flag Spirit River
Thanks Meter: 428

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazar rafi

Anyone help me pls...i dont have pc
Need to revert back to stock firmware through flash fire. My device details below...
Samsung Galaxy s5(sm-g900f)
Android version 6.0.1
Currently on Alexndr v4.2 build(it is stock rom build with root and xposed)

I need to get fully stock experience(covering: resetting flash counter,knox counter to 0×0,twrp recovery to stock recovery)

Simply need to get fresh out of box experience. Am looking to sale it thats why i need to use flash fire. Will simply flashing stock firmware through flash fire meets my requirements?

Your help is appreciated...

On older Samsung devices, knox can be reset to 0x0 with a usb jig. Don't know if s5 is old enough though. If you want to try, you can get them pretty cheap on Amazon or Ebay.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowFuhrer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnowFuhrer Ad-Free
28th October 2018, 03:06 AM |#6732  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
MOD EDIT: Removed for changing IMEI discussion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m.i.a.187 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m.i.a.187 Ad-Free
29th October 2018, 12:18 PM |#6733  
Moderator Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 53,783

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.i.a.187

No. It is against the law in many countries and violates both Sprint and Verizon TOS. Replace the screen.
Thread closed to avoid illegal discussion.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KennyG123 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread