By envy~, Recognized Themer on 2nd July 2019, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2020, 01:05 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen-X

Thank you very much for your invest.
Sadly, this app doesn t work on android 10 and the most important, the main feature of custom oneui theme installer 1.5 hex seems to be missing on the theme maker app.

I think that custom oneui theme installer was abandonned but as i haven t found any info from the dev i hope there will be an update.

Thank you again for your participation.

Strange I had it working on Android 10, apart from the font.

You can try synergy and substratum lite, there's plenty of themes, thats what im using now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkat70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darkat70 Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 02:14 PM |#1002  
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkat70

Strange I had it working on Android 10, apart from the font.

You can try synergy and substratum lite, there's plenty of themes, thats what im using now.

Thank you again.
I will take a look at synergy and substratum.
13th January 2020, 03:54 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is there a way to personalize the color scheme for the google feed / discover, to be darker? In my attached screenshots, the lighter one is from hex. The darker one is from Samsung internet google feed. Is there a way to match the samsung color scheme? I've played around with the software, but haven't figured out how to do that, yet. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-092928_Google.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	4925717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200113-092849_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	4925725  
13th January 2020, 10:27 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaskuehn42

Hi, yes of course. Apply standard theme but most of ui stays dark

Maybe a dumb question but did you try settings>display>night mode and toggle off?

Sent from my SM-G950U using XDA Labs
13th January 2020, 10:32 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooderson73

Is there a way to personalize the color scheme for the google feed / discover, to be darker? In my attached screenshots, the lighter one is from hex. The darker one is from Samsung internet google feed. Is there a way to match the samsung color scheme? I've played around with the software, but haven't figured out how to do that, yet. Thanks.

With Nova launcher and synergy and substratum lite, my feed looks like this, themed to the background I chose.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200114-083012_Nova Launcher.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	4925937  
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkat70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darkat70 Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 10:46 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Oh yeah, I like that. Thank you!
14th January 2020, 07:55 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
From the FAQ:

Quote:

**ONLY dark/black colors are allowed for Background Color and Bubble Color. (#323232 is the maximum hex code).

Why such a restriction? Why force such a design choice? Is there any plan to change that behaviour?

I don't like the night/dark mode, so basically this app is useless to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdodinet

Hi,

Just getting started with #hex Installer on Android Q.

1. I want to use the AOSP plug-in to only theme the QS and the statusbar. This works ok with the high contrast base theme. However I fail to see how I can use the default one ui theme as a base (light mode).

2. Also, noticed that going back and forth between hex theme and default one messes up with the keyboard layout (height, width) — maybe due to the fact that I hide the navbar.

Thanks

14th January 2020, 09:43 AM |#1008  
Flag Carthage
Thanks Meter: 2,484

Donate to Me
More
Ok I been reading that hexed+ is not ready for Android 10 but I had it before I did a factory reset but now when I go to enable and install the hexed+ theme it doesn't show up in my list. I have the high contrast ii/#hexed theme but not the partner for hexed+.

Can someone tell me what the theme is called that hexed+ uses to install itself? Like #hexed uses high contrast ii...? What does hexed+ use?
15th January 2020, 12:11 AM |#1009  
Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT
Thanks Meter: 1,029

Donate to Me
More
Any way to have message bubble text , launcher notification text and check box circles stay white? No matter what color I choose they are always dark . I'd love to be able to make a dark theme and keep these things white

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
15th January 2020, 07:12 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello, I got black bar on bottom after update to android 10 on note 10 plus. Looks like nav bar without buttons. Erything else working fine.
Can you please advise how to get rid of it ? Thank you
15th January 2020, 08:00 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurci

hello, I got black bar on bottom after update to android 10 on note 10 plus. Looks like nav bar without buttons. Erything else working fine.
Can you please advise how to get rid of it ? Thank you

In Hex : personalise - preferences set navigation bar height to zero.

Edit: make sure you are using navigation gestures first of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to kimxk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kimxk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)