[SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

698 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,058

By envy~, Recognized Themer on 2nd July 2019, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2020, 02:58 AM |#1131  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Theming is broken for the Google Home app. Needs updating.
20th March 2020, 06:32 AM |#1132  
Thanks Meter: 876

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieces of cake

Theming is broken for the Google Home app. Needs updating.

Same here
20th March 2020, 01:30 PM |#1133  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techvir

Same here

Idk if you saw it in the app, but when this app gets an update, you have to rebuild it, to let it work.
The Following User Says Thank You to kleiner.luki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kleiner.luki Ad-Free
20th March 2020, 06:49 PM |#1134  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am in love with this app! Works perfectly. I especially love the option for tighter corners with the Note UI option. Is there any chance that that specific could be added onto Good Lock, especially with the Task Changer interface so the "Recent Apps" windows have tighter corners?
22nd March 2020, 03:14 AM |#1135  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner.luki

Idk if you saw it in the app, but when this app gets an update, you have to rebuild it, to let it work.

We know this. It's broken. Doesn't matter if you rebuild. Broken. Additionally, the Hex Installer app was just updated today, and the theme for Google Home is STILL broken. Developer either hasn't noticed, isn't paying attention or is having trouble figuring out how to fix it.
22nd March 2020, 07:34 PM |#1136  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
My navigation bar settings set in hex don't apply to the navigation bar in the Facebook Lite. Does anyone else have this problem?
24th March 2020, 01:52 AM |#1137  

More
Cant apply theme
I download and build theme but cant apply high contast ii theme

How to fix this error?

Cant post pic but get this error:

Something went wrong. Try again later.
(-1/T500014)

S9+ g965f exynos
24th March 2020, 11:31 AM |#1138  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I used to have this problem when i had CustomOneUiTheme installer. If you build with it it corrupts the theme files, galxy themes finds some files already there and won't install also got the update button instead of download. Just uninstalling solved the problem.

Sent from my SM-A205F using XDA Labs
24th March 2020, 11:29 PM |#1139  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Galaxy 20 line remove 4g logo on wifi
Regarding the Verizon Galaxy s20 line, is there any way to remove the 4g logo when connected to Wi-Fi? I don't mean to replace with the LTE logo. Just remove when on wifi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocketjrb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rocketjrb Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 11:35 AM |#1140  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
s20+ and already updated through play store to the latest version today.. I still have the issue shown on the photo with certain icons coloured black in a black background making them invisible

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12f...zoGHVPa5qUJ134
28th March 2020, 06:15 PM |#1141  

More
Is there any way support for custom icon packs from the Playstore will be coming?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)