Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD.ABUMOHAND

Does it is work with one ui 2.1 ?

yes sure running well on my n10+ running one ui 2.1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
20th May 2020, 07:15 AM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Anyone else getting an additional dialog on app uninstall?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200520-021213_Package installer.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	5022771  
21st May 2020, 09:49 AM |#1203  
Flag Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hi, have now tried all of deleting cache, reinstalling, re applying and still can't get past theme closing with 10 min trial expired. The hex+ is installing but never have hex ii theme to apply, it doesn't show anywhere. Please what the heck am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for help.😀 Running UI 2.1 on S20 plus UK.EE.
24th May 2020, 06:59 AM |#1204  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknaggs

Hi, have now tried all of deleting cache, reinstalling, re applying and still can't get past theme closing with 10 min trial expired. The hex+ is installing but never have hex ii theme to apply, it doesn't show anywhere. Please what the heck am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for help.😀 Running UI 2.1 on S20 plus UK.EE.

to get your theme to work you have to have the High Contrast theme II Sky Black downloaded on your device,
then when you have set up all your theme the steps are
1 apply default theme
2 apply hexed+ 10 min trial
3 apply high theme 2 sky black (this should be the modded version with your chosen theme)
hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to bjbirch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bjbirch Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 09:39 AM |#1205  
Flag Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbirch

to get your theme to work you have to have the High Contrast theme II Sky Black downloaded on your device,
1 apply default theme
3 apply high theme 2 sky black (this should be the modded version with your chosen theme)
hope this helps

Hi, for some unknown reason was unable to get the high contrast theme ii. Had to factory reset for another reason and bingo theme appeared and all is good. Many thanks for the reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to jknaggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jknaggs Ad-Free
Yesterday, 12:04 PM |#1206  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hexed+ still stopping after the 10mins trial period. How can I fix this please?
Yesterday, 03:46 PM |#1207  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymrigasa

Hexed+ still stopping after the 10mins trial period. How can I fix this please?

1 apply default theme
then restart your phone by pressing the power button and choose restart option twice
hope this helps
Yesterday, 07:55 PM |#1208  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbirch

1 apply default theme
then restart your phone by pressing the power button and choose restart option twice
hope this helps

I followed these steps but what I was able to achieve was successful installation of HEXED theme as usual. The HEXED+ still terminates at the expiry of the 10mins trial period. I need the HEXED+ because it themes more 3rd party apps. It was working well before I upgraded to Android 10.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)