689 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,881

By envy~, Recognized Themer on 2nd July 2019, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2019, 04:38 PM |#301  
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. on Hex I select a background of #00000 so completely black. But some apps like Google only change the search bar at the top to the black look while the rest of it just stays the dark grey look from me forcing Google to be themed that way.

Using Synergy with Swift dark I'm able to achieve the look of making Google fully black. https://photos.app.goo.gl/RzCeneq9DQhdCXHf9 Am I doing something wrong on Hex or can it not adjust apps like Google as Synergy can?

Also, I noticed on Hex with Google maps that when navigating it we lose the buttons at the bottom (x, reroute, and more). But again, with swift black they show (I know for a while they had the same problem but fixed it a few months ago) https://photos.app.goo.gl/hkf7pudNswDQHESEA Is there a way to fix that or will that be fixed in a later theme update?

14th August 2019, 05:45 PM |#302  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Laguna

Donate to Me
More
relax, 😅 hexed plus update is free.. its included on the roadmap update we are panning, it's just an expansion from 60 overlays, more gapps and popular 3rd party apps added (so far +30 3rd party apps) so on our test build is on 92 assets now..

thanks alot for appreciation guys.. 🙂
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to envy~ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift envy~ Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 05:54 PM |#303  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Laguna

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfremd

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. on Hex I select a background of #00000 so completely black. But some apps like Google only change the search bar at the top to the black look while the rest of it just stays the dark grey look from me forcing Google to be themed that way.

Using Synergy with Swift dark I'm able to achieve the look of making Google fully black. https://photos.app.goo.gl/RzCeneq9DQhdCXHf9 Am I doing something wrong on Hex or can it not adjust apps like Google as Synergy can?

Also, I noticed on Hex with Google maps that when navigating it we lose the buttons at the bottom (x, reroute, and more). But again, with swift black they show (I know for a while they had the same problem but fixed it a few months ago) https://photos.app.goo.gl/hkf7pudNswDQHESEA Is there a way to fix that or will that be fixed in a later theme update?

Subs overlays uses layout edits and will easily be broken the moment you update that app, what we did with hex Is different approach, 90 percent of apps supported are layout edit free.. meaning it will not break even if you update those app..regarding your issue, that gray cards on google app got a server level code for texts.. it may need a layout edit to fix and make it all dark with white texts but thats what we opt to do, regarding maps yes that's also a known bug.. I keep on checking them and try to get a better fix and presentation we just need more time.. you can freely use what you like and thanks for these bug reports reminder. 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to envy~ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift envy~ Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 05:56 PM |#304  
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by envy~

Subs overlays uses layout edits and will easily be broken the moment you update that app, what we did with hex Is different approach, 95 percent of apps supported are layout edit free.. meaning it will not break even if you update those app..regarding your issue, that gray cards on google app got a server level code for texts.. it may need a layout edit to fix and make it all dark but thats what we opt to do, regarding maps yes that's also a known bug.. I keep on checking them and try to get a better fix and presentation we just need more time.. you can freely use what you like and thanks for these bug reports reminder.

No problem! Just trying to understand if I'm doing something wrong or if it was a bug. Keep up the good work, I prefer the way you are doing things with Hex where it allows app updates.
14th August 2019, 11:22 PM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartle.S

Any chance of applying icons from the playstore without using any custom laucher? OneUI Home is perfect for me.

Sent from my a50 using XDA Labs

I'm also interested in something like this if possible. Thanks
15th August 2019, 12:51 AM |#306  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 5,514

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vil33

I'm also interested in something like this if possible. Thanks

Like this myself.

It is listed in the future plans on page 1.
15th August 2019, 12:51 AM |#307  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Any update or news on the Gmail bug being fixed?
15th August 2019, 01:49 AM |#308  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Will hex support importing substratum themes layout.??
Like CompleteOneUIMods
15th August 2019, 06:03 AM |#309  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocchiararo

I know that, but I got hex on a a friend's recommendation, and I am not getting dark wpp, Gmail, google, play store, but I do have a dark Instagram and twitter.

Troubleshooting steps did not help

It worked for me when I downloaded my apps from Google play store. And NO beta apps. Only official. Then they got themed. Also first download sky contrast theme 1(not 2 - the hex one) put on standard theme first, reboot phone, put on high contrast 1 (not hex theme), put on hex theme.

Also. Clearing the cache in Twrp can help 😊
15th August 2019, 01:11 PM |#310  
Thanks Meter: 1,284

Donate to Me
More
is there any plans to have some way to list plugins and links to download them on the playstore?
The Following User Says Thank You to bober10113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bober10113 Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 10:55 PM |#311  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Near Albany NY
Thanks Meter: 5,514

Donate to Me
More
There is a new version in the Play Store with lots of fixes and then some.

It definitely fixes my problem with the spell check pop up in Samsung messages (black on white) and Samsung email subject line (black on white) but uses the primary text color on white in the main body pop up of the email.

Not too big a problem unless primary text color is set to pure white.

Thanks for the update....

Question: what does the color setting for bubble actually change?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)