FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[Substratum][OREO][NOUGAT][Oct19] Lockscreen Clock Mods

1,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
By AmalD, Senior Member on 2nd October 2017, 06:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Guys!


Main

Introducing my new theme which contains more than 10 unique lockscreen clock mods and is available on XDA labs and gplay.
I hope you will enjoy them! There will be more mods in the near future



This is a thread for bug reports, requests and discussion. Share your ideas here!

DOWNLOAD


PREVIEW











One
Two
Three
Four
Five


Tg group. : http://t.me/ilabz
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
 
 
2nd October 2017, 06:40 AM |#2  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
F A Q

My ROM is not Listed?

Please go through each overlays and report back if it doent work. Also post your systemui.apk file and rom details.

Want me to make a design of your choice?

Post some images of the design, i will try to make it for you
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
2nd October 2017, 10:06 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Nice work Dude 👍
2nd October 2017, 10:30 AM |#4  
nNeFeroN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Hi! I'm using CrDroid ROM 7.1.2 . Device is Galaxy Note 2, DPI 320.
I checked all overlays and all of them are disabling my current theme.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (11.84 MB, 132 views)
2nd October 2017, 11:24 AM |#5  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNeFeroN

Hi! I'm using CrDroid ROM 7.1.2 . Device is Galaxy Note 2, DPI 320.
I checked all overlays and all of them are disabling my current theme.

Hi
Can you post a screenshot cause i dont understand exact issue.
2nd October 2017, 11:38 AM |#6  
nNeFeroN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmalD

Hi
Can you post a screenshot cause i dont understand exact issue.

Look what happens
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171002-133223.jpg
Views:	1330
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	4289846   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171002-133635.png
Views:	1312
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	4289847  
2nd October 2017, 11:58 AM |#7  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNeFeroN

Look what happens

Once you enable systemui header overlay of this mod it will definitely disable other themes systemui header overly, which i cannot handle. Anyway try with disable other overlays toggle turned off while applying.

Edit :-

If its an error while applying please post the log which you can get from substratum theme app. Just press copy log button from the popup box and put it here
2nd October 2017, 12:09 PM |#8  
nNeFeroN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmalD

Once you enable systemui header overlay of this mod it will definitely disable other themes systemui header overly, which i cannot handle. Anyway try with disable other overlays toggle turned off while applying.

Edit :-

If its an error while applying please post the log which you can get from substratum theme app. Just press copy log button from the popup box and put it here

It's applying without problem , but after applying it's crashing continuously and then theme is disabled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171002-140558.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	4289860  
2nd October 2017, 12:46 PM |#9  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNeFeroN

It's applying without problem , but after applying it's crashing continuously and then theme is disabled.

Weird. I will flash crdroid and will check that.
2nd October 2017, 12:47 PM |#10  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNeFeroN

It's applying without problem , but after applying it's crashing continuously and then theme is disabled.

Weird.. I will flash crdroid and will check that.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
3rd October 2017, 02:47 PM |#11  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,826
 
More
V2.0 is live now.

Added OREO support.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes