FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Substratum][OREO][NOUGAT][Oct19] Lockscreen Clock Mods

1,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,825
 
By AmalD, Senior Member on 2nd October 2017, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2017, 03:47 PM |#11  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,825
 
More
V2.0 is live now.

Added OREO support.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
3rd October 2017, 03:52 PM |#12  
Revantark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Looks excellent.
Can u add support for Samsung devices.
3rd October 2017, 04:41 PM |#13  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,825
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revantark

Looks excellent.
Can u add support for Samsung devices.

I wish i could, which rom actually stock touchwiz '?
3rd October 2017, 05:23 PM |#14  
Revantark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmalD

I wish i could, which rom actually stock touchwiz '?

On stock touchwiz. If u want any file on my Rom I can provide u
3rd October 2017, 05:23 PM |#15  
bdwilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,925
 
More
If I may make a request. I haven't seen it done on any stand-alone lockscreen theme but is there a way to add a color chooser or to be able to use the accent of the main theme?

Edit just tried it after the update on BenzoRom 8.0 and it works beautifully.

Edit 2 i found a bug though for Oreo. It doesn't show the clock on ambient display. Doesn't show on "lift to check" ambient or on the newly implemented "always on ambient display". Thats a no-go for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
4th October 2017, 02:30 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Can u check AICP? Its failed at applying. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (13.78 MB, 10 views)
4th October 2017, 03:05 AM |#17  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,825
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdwilk

If I may make a request. I haven't seen it done on any stand-alone lockscreen theme but is there a way to add a color chooser or to be able to use the accent of the main theme?

Edit just tried it after the update on BenzoRom 8.0 and it works beautifully

Edit 2 i found a bug though for Oreo. It doesn't show the clock on ambient display. Doesn't show on "lift to check" ambient or on the newly implemented "always on ambient display". Thats a no-go for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeonggeek

Can u check AICP? Its failed at applying. Thanks

Sure.
Will add support.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmalD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmalD Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 03:06 AM |#18  
AmalD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,825
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revantark

On stock touchwiz. If u want any file on my Rom I can provide u

Ping me on tg
https://t.me/amalD007
4th October 2017, 03:13 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmalD

Sure.
Will add support.

Thanks i will pay it after support happened 😃
4th October 2017, 03:30 AM |#20  
bdwilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,925
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeonggeek

Thanks i will pay it after support happened 😃

Man don't be like that. It costs $.50. I read comments from people like you on playstore reviews and it makes me sick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to bdwilk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bdwilk Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 03:33 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdwilk

Man don't be like that. It costs $.50. I read comments from people like you on playstore reviews and it makes me sick.

Well do i need to pay something if that doesnt support device? I already paid this before and refund becuz this makes my UI ****ed up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes