SuperSU Me Please !!! (Updated 01/28/2017)

Search This thread

wail868

Mar 3, 2017
big problem

I used super su me, it changed king root with super su but after rebooting I can't use supersu or kingroot.
I tried to reroot with king root it says root failed
Help me please....
My phone is sm-g530a
And sorry for my grammer mistakes

Last edited:

gcross

Mar 7, 2011
SuperSUMe's not working on my zte blade s6 I'm Using kingroot version v5.02 (same on v5.04 ) and the latest version of the APP. It gets stuck at the preparing environment stage.

Handsome Jack

Sep 26, 2013
So, I have always told users to beware of all of this. But finally now a company that is in the know has officially supported that hypothesis.

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/us-en/virus-and-malware-information/info/android-kingroot/

Now they have added a Wifi discovery option within their KingRoot tool. What do you think they are collecting from that ? Maybe all of your neighbors wifi signals information ??

Is it safe to uninstall Super-Sume Pro after KingRoot removal?

Root Checker (joeykrim) says: my phone is rooted after KingRoot removal

Handsome Jack

Sep 26, 2013

PalmCentro

Dec 8, 2014
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
I bought this didnt work so i uninstalled did kingroot Again and now it wants me to buy it again!! How come?

Edit:
Found out Google play were to blame...
But its still not working..

I run prep everything fine, stage 1 clicking blue button nothing happens at all..!

Final edit:
Okay it might seem like i didnt even tried but actually i have been dealing with it for quite some time...

I finally found out, after the prep the app became unresponsive i tried everything.. Then after doing it over and over i finally decided to go into supersu after prep, And there it was supersume pro asking for root permission..

After that everything went smoothly thank you for this.. :)

Last edited:

gatesjunior

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
I bought this didnt work so i uninstalled did kingroot Again and now it wants me to buy it again!! How come?

Edit:
Found out Google play were to blame...
But its still not working..

I run prep everything fine, stage 1 clicking blue button nothing happens at all..!

Final edit:
Okay it might seem like i didnt even tried but actually i have been dealing with it for quite some time...

I finally found out, after the prep the app became unresponsive i tried everything.. Then after doing it over and over i finally decided to go into supersu after prep, And there it was supersume pro asking for root permission..

After that everything went smoothly thank you for this.. :)

Good deal, yeah make sure you do not have Lookout or any other anti-virus program, because that will mess with things at times as well. If you haven't please leave me a review.

evildog1

May 2, 2012
So, I have always told users to beware of all of this. But finally now a company that is in the know has officially supported that hypothesis.

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/us-en/virus-and-malware-information/info/android-kingroot/

Now they have added a Wifi discovery option within their KingRoot tool. What do you think they are collecting from that ? Maybe all of your neighbors wifi signals information ??

Kingroot uses all permissions to exploit many android devices and get higher root success i guess. Am i correct?

gatesjunior

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
That's because they had merged KingUser and Kingroot into one app so that's why. KingoRoot also use all permissions but KingoUser use few permissions.

So listen, I can appreciate the defensiveness to support the app. But the fact remains that AVG and others have identified known Malware and other items, so this is not just my opinion on this, there are facts behind this as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Super-SuMe Pro:

Disclaimer:
    We nor XDA are responsible for anything that you choose to do with this program to your device or others. Modifying our code or redistributing it is not allowed without prior approval from us.

Donations:
    "If this application helps you out, please consider a small monetary donation to further improve development of this application. You can Donate by clicking the "Donate to Me" button on your left, underneath my Profile picture. (The Team will divide it up..)

Developers / Contributors:
    @Tomsgt (RootJunky)
    @hsbadr
    @Surge1223
    @gatesjunior

Tester / Buddy:
    @freddy0872

Background:
    So after we gained root on the Note 4 everyone was excited, except that we all didn't like the KingRoot applications running
    on our device and were not sure what it all was collecting. Also, many of our favorite programs we know work with SuperSU and
    some even look for it. So we decided as a team to take on the challenge and come out with this script that will completely remove all of the KingRoot applications and put SuperSU on our device.

Requirements:

• KingRoot application on your device (There are known issues with certain versions of Kingroot, below is the version I use and know works well..)

Don't even try to run this if you have not just done a clean reboot and then rooted with KingRoot. Yes, you must do
    this, otherwise you risk a reboot in the middle of the process and will have to do it anyway..

What does it do?:
    • Removes KingRoot / Kingo Root applications
    • Disables Knox
    • Installs SuperSU
    • It does NOT give you permanent root on the Note 4 (Update: The Pro version includes root protection, you will be surprised at how long you can retain root now.

What audience of device does it support?:

• AT&T Note 4
    • Verizon Note 4
    • Many, many other devices

It also will work on pretty much any other device that has KingRoot installed and you are looking at getting over to SuperSU..

This will work on any Android OS as long as you are rooted with KingRoot first.

Process if your device reboots / you lose root:

Uninstall Super-Sume Pro
    Reboot
    Root with KingRoot 5.x or newer
    Install and run Super-Sume Pro

Here is a nice video that ours truly, RootJunky put together:

Download Link:

APK now available to do all of this for you without a PC..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ore&pcampaignid=APPU_1_uzPDVbGyFcGNyATHrqmoCA
    Update..

Well, we are now able to get permissive behavior on system for root instead of enforced. Yes, a reboot will wipe it out, but we are progressing..
    Absolutely not. Go check the Root Progress thread and see why.

Edit: Since I was in a hurry to type that up I also forgot to say it doesn't matter whether you're using Kingroot or SuperSuMe, you will lose root. There's no sense in wasting time and effort to create an app to do what you're talking about. I would just deal with what you've got now and wait till we get permanent root solved.

This post is not towards @heXacode, this post got me a little riled up: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61181549&postcount=2459
    @heXacode is a valuable member of our community, so again, this is NOT directed at him directly..

So, actually, I do have a script that will work on the device and allow you to remove Kingroot and all of its counter parts as well as install SuperSU for you. I have just not released it yet. I have tested it many times and have not found any issues with it thus far. I have been focusing on perm root.. I suppose if there is enough demand for it, I could release it.. I am definitely not about the bounty reward as the ultimate goal, I am about the community and helping others, but I will state this for the record. And BTW, there are three others on the team that are in the same boat as I am in.

Just for all of you and to get an idea about how much money is in this business. I have invested countless hours building Debloater for the 2,000 some people, approximately that use it, I have gotten to date around $200.00 for my time. Everything related to SuperSU script and the discovery of root being able to be obtained by using Kingroot for the Note 4 and all of the countless hours trying to get perm root, $45.00...

So if anyone thinks that this is all about the money, they need to really look at what a normal minimum wage person could make what I have gained in short order. Yet, I have invested literally weeks and months into all of the above and I know some of my team members have also invested a significant amount of their free time as well looking at perm root and developing roms, tools, etc with little appreciation from the community in any monetary form.

So ask yourself, is this for the money or because it is fun and exciting and is a challenge ? And that maybe is why we are doing it...
    Guys, we're still on it. Don't give up yet. We're even trying unconventional methods..
    Update..

One click SuperSU-Me coming to you soon in an apk. Yep, just click a button and it will completely remove all the Kingroot garbage and install SuperSU for you. No more scripts, no more PC, etc..

Still need to root with Kingroot, but so fast and easy now with this new method.